1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for red_silvia

Feb 19, 2011

1. Thanks for leaving feedback of any transaction with me:):)

2. I had a great transaction with red_silvia
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      paid super quick and always replied me kindly
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. I sold a WS Soom Heliot Godmaster to red_silvia. She paid quickly and let me know when he arrived. There was some damage I didn't notice on him before shipping so I sent a partial refund and she was very understanding. Thank you! :)

4. She bought a doll from me and was a perfect buyer with fast payment. Unfortunately we had some problems as she doll got damaged in shipping but we sorted it out. She is great to deal with and I can really recommend her for her positive attitude. Thanks for being so understanding Silvia.

5. Silvia bought a doll from me and was wonderful to deal with. Prompt payment and excellent communication from start to finish. I'd definitely recommend dealing with her!

6. red_silvia bought a doll head from me. I couldn't be happier with the transaction ^_^/ Silvia was very nice and friendly. She also provided fast payment. Thank you very much for the transaction! Highly recommend

7. red_silvia purchased a Volks set from me and paid quickly and as agreed!!!! She knew what she was doing, and this was an easy transaction! Shes a pro -
      Alex

8. Bought a Luts ZuZu Delf Persi from red_silvia on a layaway. She is very patient and nice throughout the transaction. ^^ Doll was shipped very fast using EMS, and packaged very well, too. Such a perfect transaction! I won't hesitate to buy from her again! Thank you so much!! ^^

9. Red_Silvia bought a head from me - communication was perfect and payment was quick!
      I will happily deal with hear again :D

Thank you, Red_Silvia :D

10. I had a very good transaction with Silvia. Recommended. ~Gus

11. I had a wonderful transaction with Silvia! She paid very promptly and was great about PMs. I would gladly sell to her again.

12. The transaction I had with Silvia was perfect. She answers the PM's promptly and everything went really smooth! Thank you <3!!

13. Red Silvia is really nice. Super fast transaction and very easy to talk with. A++++ :)

14. Another great transaction with Silvia!
      she was polite and kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      always happy to deal with her ^____^
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. I'm happy to deal with silvia ALWAYS!
      best buyer A++++++++++++++++++++
      thank you, silvia!!!!!!!

16. I sold a doll to red_silvia. She is a good buyer with super fast payment and a wonderful communicator.
      She kindly let me know when the item arrived ^_______^
      a very pleasant transaction :)

17. I sold a doll to Silvia and it was a perfect transaction. She's a great buyer, fast payment and communication. She let me know when the doll arrived, thank you and I wont hesitate to deal with her again! :)

18. great buyer A+++++++++++++++++++++++
      another transaction done prefectly!
      thanks,silvia

19. red_silvia is such a fantastic buyer. Paid promptly and was nothing but a joy to communicate with. <3