1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Redastor.

Apr 9, 2008

1. I bought a pair of pink Mystics from Yves and it couldn't been be any better :) Prompt PMs, very pleasant to deal with, great packer and just pure awesome overall as a seller.

I'd totally buy from her again anytime :)

2. redastor bought a pair of boots from me recently. Very wonderful to deal with. Prompt payment and great communication. A wonderful buyer. ^_^ Thank you.

3. I've bought a dress from redastor.
      Transaction was smooth and everything went well. redastor is a lovely person to deal with and has excellent communication during the transcation. A recommended seller! I would definitely enter another transaction with her. :):):)

4. redastor bought 2 sets of glass eyes from me. She was very quick with payment and is just super nice to deal with! :)

5. Hi,
      I sold my Soom Beryl hooves to redastor, and I'm genuinely glad to have had the pleasure. She was very friendly and enthusiastic (even though at the time she was poorly with flu), she replied straight away to my messages and paid super-quick! She let me know straight away when they arrived too and that all was ok. As far as the transaction went, redastor is the perfect buyer and I would not hesitate to buy/sell from or to her. Her warmth and friendliness are infectious - good on you girl!:D

6. redastor sold me a pair of shoes. They arrived on time and in great condition. Very fair price!!! Communication was good. I would buy from redastor agian!!

7. Bought Resastor's DT Yeondu head on a AOD female body. Love how well she packed it and her shipping form Australia was fast! The doll looks as I hoped and my plans for it will be radical, but I am happy with transaction with Redastor. Great person to deal with.

8. I sold a pair of SD boots to Redastor, what a fantastic transation super smooth and lightning fast, she is a toal sweetie to deal with and comes 110% highly recommended to all.

Hugest thankies. (((><)))

9. I sold a pair of SD boots to Redastor, what a fantastic transaction super smooth and lightning fast, she is a total sweetie to deal with and comes 110% highly recommended to all.

Hugest thankies. (((><)))

10. Redastor bought a Minimee body from me, paid immediately and was a great pleasure to deal with. Can't wait to sell to her again! :)

11. Redastor bought two SD wigs from me and paid immediately, She kept in touch throughout and told me when they had arrived ^_^ great buyer was great to deal with!

12. Sold 2 pairs of blind eyes to Redastor - good friendly communication, fast payments and whatnots. Rated excellent as a buyer, a pleasant transaction all around :thumbup. Thanks mate!

13. I can't believe I haven't left feedback yet! I bough a Soulkid Chase from Redastor. She was wonderful to deal with, very nice and helpful! She shipped Chase very well packaged, and kept me up to date during the whole process (shipping was delayed a bit through no fault of hers!).

I would highly recommend her as a seller! <3

Thanks a million!

14. Yves is one of the lovliest buyers I've ever had the pleasure to sell to. She paid promptly and let me know as soon as the Chaise arrived home safely, and aside from that she's really a wickedly funny lady!!! Looking forwards to joking with you again soon :D

15. I bought 2 pairs of Mystic eyes from Redastor and the communication was quick and clear, and she shipped it super fast ^_^ She kept me updated and was a pleasure to purchase from :XD:

16. Redastor purcased some things from me recently. She was fun to deal with, wonderful in every way. THANKS SO MUCH!

17. Redastor purchased my minimee body and she was a pleasure to work with. Great communication so there were no surprises. I hope to work with her again!

18. I sold a pair of souldoll shoes to redastor, and the transaction was just perfect : very good communication, fast payment !! Thanks a lot redastor ^^ !

19. Wonderful transaction! She paid super fast and didn't get upset when I shipped her outfit by slow post instead of express, by accident! The outfit did get there but it took a month and she was very patient, plus her emails cracked me up!!! Thanks again!

20. Again a lovely transaction with Redastor!! She is very recommended!!