1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Redastor.

Apr 9, 2008

1. I purchased a gorgeous Ante Elf Sleeping Faceplate from this member. The item was packed very well. A lovely person to deal with. Thanks!

2. redastor kindly sold me some wonderful Dollheart boots. She posted them to me really fast and they arrived beautifully packed, in pristine condition and with a little gift.

It was a happy international transaction and shipping from Australia to the UK was impressively quick!

A big thank you and a :thumbup

3. redastor bought a set of goggles from me and she payed really Quick!!! Grate Communication!!! the BEST!!!! thanks again Miss Yves!! :3 and for leaving Kind feedback!

4. Positive~~

The transaction went smooth and she shipped it super fast, would definitely do business with her again.

5. I just got my beautiful girl from redastor and the transaction went great!

Best and friendly and fast communication, quick shipping, doll was packed very well and arrived in perfect condition.

redastor is an absolute pleasure to work with, 100% recommended!

Thank you once again, dear Yves! :whitetruffle

6. redastor is a fabulous person with exquisite taste and uber talent. :) i cannot begin to descibe how safe the packaging was or how happy i am that i have had the opportunity to 'know' redastor. redastor provides marvelous communication with superb attention to detail.

it was a rather complicated international transaction which could not have gone better. thank you, Yves ! ♥

7. I bought an adorable chipmunk-cheeked LTD Ariadoll Valentine Boy from Yves and I simply couldn't be more pleased. She was wonderful with communication, friendly and humorous and just a pleasure to deal with. She packed him up super-secure and shipped him promptly. He arrived in the US from Australia in just under a week and I completely adore him! Thank you so much! I would definitely do business with Yves again :D

8. Lovely transaction with Redastor! She purchased my Aoi-Tuki body, and even if we had to deal with some unexpected paypal problems, she was comunicative and a pleasure to deal with all the time! Definetly will do business with her again, thanks a bunch! ^_^!!

9. OrDoll's Heye was packaged very well and arrived in perfect condition. Redastor's repair on her ear is not noticeable and her faceup is lovely.

10. Redastor bought a pair of bloomers from me, everything went absolutelly perfect, very good comunication, fast payment!
      Highly recommended!
      Thanks, Yves <3

11. Redastor purchased a pair of SD shoes from me- excellent communication & fast payment- a lovely trade once again, thank you so much :D

12. I cannot praise Redastor any higher! My most recent purchase was Hypermaniac Kakiva. Previously, I purchased DT Soph clown on Shinydoll body, Heye head, Jen Gelfling head and the list goes on and on. Not only do you get the 'doll', Redastor sends the doll complete with a faceup she painted, an outfit, eyes, a wig that she designed, stockings and/or shoes. The items are perfectly packed and... Redastor is something like a 'gift' fairy as many times there are little surprises that come along with your package. If there are any concerns, Redastor not only trips over herself to fix the situation, she again has been known to send the gift fairy along one more time. The last little fairy gift flew in on her own set of gorgeous wings that hover over the staged setup of dolls and heads that I have received from Redastor. I will continue to be a customer of Redastor's. She is the best! ***

13. This is my third time to deal with Redastor and it has always been very positive in each transaction. She bought a couple of Leeke wigs from me. I trust that they will be with a great owner. :aheartbea Sent payment as soon as I gave the details. Everything went flawlessly. Great buyer and seller. ^^ Thanks so much.

14. Redaster bought a wig from me and and the transaction was amazing! She was so sweet and nice to deal with, super fast to respond to messages. A really wonderful buyer and I would sell again to her anytime. Thank you for a great sale~

15. I sold my doll to Redaster thr a short layaway
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      paid as she told me and always replied me kindly
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Very polite and patient. Redastor bought a pair of female DZ YS jointed hands from me. I believe we had the longest transaction either of us has ever done, but everything got sorted out eventually. ^_^ Highly recommended.

17. Redastor bought a pair of jointed hands, the payment was fast and she was very patient.
      I highly recommend her.
      Thank you so much

18. POSITIVE

Definitely the best transaction I've ever had, up to this point!

I adopted Yves' Pipos Baha, and she paid for EMS to send him to me, although there really was no need! Unfortunately, he got returned to sender and she paid for EMS yet again so I could get him quicker, and here he is, today. He was packed very, very safely, and during the whole transaction, redastor has been incredibly kind, friendly and patient. I simply cannot recommend her enough, she's amazing, and I've never been happier with a doll before! <3
      Would definitely buy from again.

19. Redastor bought my Dollshe Rythmos body

Communication was always friendly, there were no problems with payments and everything went smoothly

I'd be very happy to deal with Redastor again :)

20. Sold a pair of mystic eyes to her.

Good buyer,fast payment,good communication.

Highly recommended.

Thanks again!