1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Redbeanpetit4s

Jul 24, 2010

1. Commissioned a faceup from Redbeanpetit4s. Shipping was fast, the faceup is lovely, and she put up with all my questions :lol:.
      I definitely plan on doing business with her in the future.

2. I commissioned Dre to restore my Taeyang's face-up. She did an awesome job and I really think she works reasonably fast and always keeps in contact. If I had more dolly heads, I'd definitely commission her again. I highly recommend RedBeanPetit4s's face-ups.

Also, I purchased a blue/white Sunny's fur wig. Item was as described and well-priced. Thank you so much!

:)

3. I ordered a wig from Redbeanpetit4s. It arrived very quickly and in wonderful shape. I would definitely buy from her again!

4. I bought some WS SDF hands from Redbeanpetit4s. Although it took a little while to ship them out, they PM'd me every step of the way to apologize and let me know the status of the hands!~
      Awesome to deal with, and the hands arrived safe and soundly~
      Thanks a bunch!

5. Redbeanpetit4s bought eyes from me, they are an awesome buyer, paid fast and have excellent communication. Thanks!!

6. Postitive

I bought Purple Dot Shorts from Redbeanpetit4s and transaction was great. I love the short. Thank

7. I bought a pair of boots from Redbeanpetit4s. Over all it was a very good transaction! She responded to PMs quickly, was very nice, shipped out fast, and they were packaged well. The boots are great! I would sell to/buy from her again!
      Thanks so much! ^.^

-Shai

8. GREAT TRANSACTION Redbeanpetit4s sold me a pair of Ugg boots. they arrived super fast and are just the cutest boots.and I would not hesitate to do business with her again.. " )

9. Positive

I commissioned a shirt from Redbeanpetit4s. It was made fast and communication was great. Thanks.

10. I commissioned Redbeanpetit4s to give my Lishe head a face up. Communication was great and she did everything I wanted on the head. Thanks Dre!

11. I purchased some items from RedBeanPetit4s and the transaction was Superb!
      Communication was great and shipping fast!
      Thanks a bunch!

12. Redbeanpetit4s bought a Iplehouse Doll from me. She was great to deal with and paid when she said she would. If all transactions went that smoothly that would be great.

Kim

13. I bought a pair of SD purple argyle leggings from Redbeanpetit4s~ They're super adorable and she shipped them super fast. Thank you so much!

14. I had Redbeanpetit do a faceup for my little sisters Christmas present, it is lovely! She is very nice and responds quickly. Thank you so much! :)

15. Bought a red 8-7 wig from redbeanpetit4s. Transgenic went smoothly and package arrived safely. Thanks so much!

16. I purchased a skirt from Redbeanpetit4s and it arrived quickly and was packaged well. Great transaction!

17. I had my fairyland minifee dark soo head commissioned from the wonderful Redbeanpetit4s. She did one amazing job on giving my girl a face yay. She worked fast and always kept in touch with updates and so on :D. And when she arrived she was shipped faster than I thought :D I would make sure to have any future faces up done by the awesome and stunning Redbeanpetit4s thank you very much for a job well done and the lovely gifts :)

Overall: 5 out of 5 stars

18. Positive!
      I purchased a SpiritDoll Freesia from Dre and she was great to work with. Very accomodating and great communication. She is a VERY talented artist and this girl was even better in person than any pictures could capture. I couldn't be happier with her. The boots she threw in to the deal were also awesome. Thanks again, would definitly deal with again!!
      <3

19. I bought an ariadoll 14yrs boy body from RedBeanPetit4s
      it took a while to get it shipped off but it was because of new years.
      she packed it extremely well, she's great with communication aswell.
      Highly recommended. :)