1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Redbeanpetit4s

Jul 24, 2010

1. I recently bought two SD skirts made by RedBeanPetit4s, and a pair of shoes. The transaction was easy, the items were shipped when she said they'd be, and packed nicely. Also, the skirts are very cute, look good on my girls, and are made well. Thanks so much, I appreciate it! :)

2. Bought an SD cardigan and a skirt for my old body Elfdoll girl. I wasn't sure what size she would need, since her hips are so much wider than most standard SD girls and I can't measure her worth a toot, but RedBeanPetit4s assured me that if the skirt didn't fit, she would send one that would. There was no need! The skirt was super well-made, too. Functional pockets! Overall it was a wonderful transaction, and I wouldn't be surprised if I made purchases from her again in the future.

3. I sold a fdoll body to RedBeanPetit4s with a partial trade for a pair of shoes. Communication was good, she payed promptly and shipped the shoes very quickly :) Due to a mix-up the post system returned the doll body to me and I had to resend it, but RedBeanPetit4s was patient and stayed through the transaction. Thank you very much!

4. I bought a Beyours Tree from her. Communication was always friendly and she responded quickly. My doll arrived safely and well packed. I will definitely buy from her again.

5. I bought a pair of heels from Redbeanpetit4s and the transaction was great. She shipped quickly and item was as described.
      Thank you!!!! :)

6. I bought a dress from redbeanpetit4s XD the qualit was amazing! And I love it!

+++POSITIVE+++

7. I bought a pair of eyes from her and I am very happy overall. I'd buy from her again in a heartbeat.

8. Brought clothes from Redbeanpetit4s was wonderful to work with and very understanding communication was excellent will definitely buy from Redbeanpetit4s again A+++ seller

Thank You very much. :daisy

9. A+++++++++++++ transaction!

We had a trade with RedBeanPetit4s my LTF for her MSD Spiritdoll and everything was perfect! The dolls arrived basically on the same day and I absolutely in love with my new girl and sweet little extras she included! I will be delighted to do business with RedBeanPetit4s again at any time and highly recommend her as a very reliable and pleasant to deal with. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

10. I sold a Soom Dain to Redbeanpetit4s.

The transcation is very smooth and we were communicating the whole way through the layaway.
      payments were prompt and in full and it was easy to have everything set up and on time for delivery.

++++positive+++++

11. I sold a SOOM Rico - The Little Mermaid to Redbeanpetit4s on layway. Things went great, and I was made aware whenever payments were ready to be made. Communication was excellent, and I'd be happy to sell to her again. :)

12. I bought an Iplehouse NYID girl body from Redbeanpetit4s. It arrived quickly and very safely packaged. Communication was excellent and she answered all my questions in a friendly manner. I would buy from Redbeanpetit4s again. Thanks!

13. Purchased a Fairyland LittleFee with sleeping face plate. She shipped super quick and had added extras! The doll was nicely packaged. Thank you again!

14. Redbeanpetit4s was a part of my rather large Leeke World GO and was a great pleasure to have, payed her invoices on time and I would most definitely do business with her in the future! Thanks again♥!

15. On January the 17th I started a layaway for a Souldoll Aehael Centaur. I was able to pay her off faster than expected. She shipped the doll out to me very fast after the last payment was made. The communication was very good. There was a little issue with the trackingcode but once I mentioned it Vivienne called to the post office right away to check out what was wrong. The doll arrived to me very safely and it only took 10 days to get here. She is beautiful and already love her to bits! Thank you so much for such a pleasant transaction! :3nodding:

16. I bought a jacket from and made by Redbeanpetit4s and let me say the transaction was not only smooth, but the item arrived SUPER FAST LIKE OMG. I wasn't expecting that she'd send right after I made the payment.

Presentation was good. Very well packed. The only issue I had was with the item itself; the sewing from the hoodie was somewhat torn from the middle but nothing that could totally undervalue the item.

Overall everything was good. I'd definitely buy from her again<3

#96 yonekuu18, Mar 31, 2017
      Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
    17. Positive feedback:

Bought a Leekeworld wig from this seller. She shipped my parcel in a timely manner, and the item arrived safely. The item was well-packed, and arrived just as described. I will definitely purchase from her again in the future.

18. Positive feedback

I purchased a fantasia doll male body and the entire transaction was very pleasant. ^_^ they sent many additional pictures when requested and communication was great, I really appreciated that they let me know if there would be a delay. Shipping was very quick and the body was well packed with no damage.

19. I purchased a Minifee Alicia from redbeanpetit4s. Great transaction. Nice seller with good communication.