1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for redgoose

Mar 23, 2007

1. Hi,

I have bought and sold over the course of the last two years on the DoA forum but I'm just getting around to starting my feedback thread :sweat

Thank you for taking the time to leave me feedback. :)

2. Bought a wig, fast payment good communication !! and gives feedback. A+

3. Redgoose is a fantastic seller and a really nice person! I just bought a doll from her and am so VERY pleased with the careful packing and quick shipping!! :) Thanks!!

4. redgoose bought an MSD F-6 head from me. She was wonderful to deal with and paid very quickly. The whole thing was very smooth and I would recommend selling to her!

5. Redgoose adopted my little MSD Phyllis recently.
      She's a dream customer! Pays promptly, good communication and let me know of the dolly's safe arrival. Thank you!
      Raven

6. redgoose have buyed one Head volks F-08, great buyer, fast paiment ! thank you very much !

7. I bought my white fer from redgoose. Fast and kind A+++++

8. I bought a Volks head from redgoose and she was a real pleasure to deal with. She's a very accomodating seller, she made the transaction very easy and hassle-free. Thank you very much for my beautiful boy! :)

9. Bought a doll from redgoose, and she was absolutely delightful to buy from - very informative and friendly. The shipping was fast and he was packaged very safely. Thankyou so much, redgoose!

10. I have known and done business with Redgoose over many years and every transaction has been perfect. Most recently, I purchased a doll I had wanted very badly and, once again, the transaction was superior. Great communication, fast shipping, and exemplary wrapping. I can't be happier. Redgoose is a class act!

11. redgoose sold me my dream MSD, a Midori 1st release, in response to my WTB add. She was very up front with all information, friendly, quick to answer questions, and the sale was done within a day. She shipped the first business day after, and the doll arrived today in excellent condition, with one of the most secure packing jobs I've ever seen. We can all take a lesson from her in customer service as well as doll care! Wonderful!

12. I bought a YoSD Anne from redgoose, and everything went perfectly. She was fast to answer my PMs, shipped her out the same day I paid for her, and even threw in 2 extra wigs.

Thanks so much again!

13. I let another feedback for redgoose because when she sold me the white fer some parts were missing. Now she send me the part with no additinal cost

Very good seller A+++++++++

14. I bought a SD13 girl body from redgoose and I couldn't be more pleased. She was always prompt with communication and shipped very quickly- the same day I sent my last payment. The body arrived safely and was packed very carefully. I'd do business with her again without hesitation. Thanks, redgoose :)

15. redgoose sold an Elena head to me and it was a perfect transaction,
      great communication and super fast shipping!
      Elena arrived very well packed and safe.
      highly recommended seller!

Thank you so much ^-^

16. I purchased an oldskin SD13 body from redgoose, and the transaction could not have gone better. She kept in fantastic communication throughout the transaction, and her photos were true to the condition of the body. Shipping was super-fast, and the body was extremely well-packaged. I would highly recommend her as a seller! Thanks again! ^^

17. I purchased oldf05 head from redgoose. The communication was fast and friendly.
      Doll was mailed on that day the payment was clear and I recieve the head next day! She was packed very safely, thank you for the transaction ^^

18. I bought a MSD Tsubaki head from Redgoose and by chance also bidded on a pair of volks SD13G shoes on ebay at the same time. She was nice enough to ship them together and gave me some bonus eyes to allow for the difference in shipping cost. She was a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended :)

19. I purchased a CustomHouse Soye from redgoose. She is a wonderful person to deal with. Excellent communication. Super fast delivery of a gorgeous girl who I am extremely pleased with. She added some delightful extras too. This was a terrific transaction and I highly recommend her! Thank you so much!