1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for redmaiko

Apr 2, 2009

1. Decided it was time to start a feedback thread, so here we go!:)

2. Redmaiko bought a singing Lily puki faceplate from me. Payed super fast and was really nice! Hope to see you again.

3. Redmaiko had me make a tiny PUki newsboy hat. It was such fun to do. We had great communication, and her payment was super speedy. Can't wait until she gets her little hat.

4. redmaiko purchased some Puki hands from me. Her Pms were friendly and payment arrived super-fast. It was a great transaction.
      Thanks again,
      -Am

5. Redmaiko and i did a trade ... my puki faceplate for her puki clothing that she gave me a choice(s) of. She sent out the items fast and let me know when she got my faceplate.

great trader... hope you enjoy the faceplate :)

6. I sold a Puki coat to redmaiko and it was an easy and enjoyable transaction. :)

7. I told a pair of Puki feet to Redmaiko. Communication was great and the whole transaction went smoothly. Thank you very much :)

8. I recently sold a wig to redmaiko, and it was such a fun experience! Great communication, swift payment, and she let me know when it arrived! You can't ask for a better transaction than that!

9. I traded a sleeping Pong faceplate for some Puki wigs from redmaiko. It's the first time I've made a trade that went both ways (normally I just buy and buy and buy) - and it just went perfect. I did have a little bit of nerves; because I received the wigs before she got the faceplate; but everything went fine and we had great communication all the way.

My Pukis adore their new wigs. Thanks for a great trade. :fangirl:

10. I sold a sleeping Cupid puki faceplate to redmaiko and it was a wonderful transaction! Great communication and quick payment. I'd be happy to do business with her again!

Thank you very much! :)

11. redmaiko sold me a puki wig!! she is very fast and kind!
      she send many emails to know if evrething was ok ^^ she even send me a present :D!! tks a lot :D!

12. Redmaiko did a face up and body blush on all my Glot's parts. She did a wonderful job and my girl is exactly how I wnated her. She sent me progress pics of each part she completed and made sure I was happy with how things looked before she sealed each one. Keep in mind she is my daughter in law but she still did a great job even if she is family. :D

[​IMG]
      Ignore the magnet on her head that is for her horn.

13. I sold my winking chichi faceplate to redmaiko, she paid fast and was a pleasure to deal with and kept me informed on how the tracking was going since I couldn't track it. She then told me when it had arrived :D

14. Redmaiko bought a top from me. She was really polite and paid super quick. Thanks so much!!

15. another happy seller here! RedMaiko was awesome to deal with, thank you so much!

16. I sold redmaiko a blue maid puki outfit set, it was a very pleasant transaction, thanks!

17. I've been lucky enough to do business with redmaiko on several occasions. She recently decided to sell a puki faceplate that I had originally sold to her, and she gave me first shot at it, which is very awesome, and she included a tiny lizard, which is EXTRA awesome, considering that one of my pukis has been wanting a second little friend.

I was also fortunate enough to have her in the Fairyland Group Order that I ran. This has been my biggest Group Order thus far, and having folks who are prompt and clear communicators as well as quick to make payments is ALWAYS a high point. If it weren't for participants like redmaiko, running a Group Order would be more hassle than it's worth.

I can't recommend her highly enough!

18. RedMaiko purchased a pair of glass eyes from me and we had a very pleasant transaction. Smooth and easy all the way, communication was up to par and payment was instant. I would deal with them again without hesitation~

:bcake:pcake Thank you for your purchase!! :pcake:bcake

19. i bought a puki dress and hat from RedMaiko XD the transaction was smooth and the shipping was fast! <3

20. Back again to say that Redmaiko purchased a pair of LittleFee hands from me and we had yet another wonderful transaction.

:bcake:pcake Thank you for your purchase! :pcake:bcake