1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ree

Sep 22, 2008

1. Your feedback is greatly appreciated! ^_^

-Ree

2. I bought a pair of eyes from reeree and they came super fast and were very well packed. Thanks so much! ^_^

3. I bought a Dollga wig from reeree~ Shipping was fast and communication was quick and friendly. Thank you! ♥

4. Ree sent me her Masha for new face up in Jan.2009
      Though not a good trip for some reason but we both are satisfied with. so I'm happy ^-^
      She is polite and kind enough.
      and it's a great time to work with her.

I appreciate your feedback for me. Actually I didn't know your id on DoA ^-^

5. I bought a beautifully cared for MSD wig from reeree, and it was packaged wonderfully. She's such a friendly and thorough seller, making sure to let me know about tracking and transit times. I'd absolutely do business with her again. :)

6. I sold Ree a rose choker + earring set. Communication was great and the transaction went very smoothly. Thank you for your support!

7. I bought a wig from reeree. She answered my PMs quickly
      the wig was well packed and shipped promptly.
      Wonderful transaction. Thanks!

8. I bought an SD10 body from Ree. She answered all PMs promptly and sent the item out quickly. It was well protected in the packing :aheartbea She is an excellent seller, friendly and understanding :D Thank you so much Ree:chocoberry

9. Reeree bought Yosd Hinata from me. She's very nice in PMs and sent the payment so fast! After she got the doll she let me know right away. Very nice buyer, thank you Reeree! So glad to dealing with you!

10. I bought Volks YOSD head from Ree and she's amazing lovely person to deal with. ^^
      Friendly, clear and fast communication with fast and very safe shipping! :D

Thank you so much again! :D

11. I bought a wig from reeree, she is a great seller :D:D

Thanks Ree *hugs*

12. I bought a pair of glass eyes from Ree. They arrived in perfect condition and very quickly. She is a perfect seller. Thank you.

13. Reeree participated the pre-order of Miss'Na's dress held by me. She replied pms quickly and payment was sent promptly!:) Thanks for the pleasant and wonderful transaction! I would recommed Ree as a ideal buyer!

14. I bought a furwig from reeree ^^ It arrived super fast and very well packed :D Thank you!

15. Ree just commissioned an SD13-sized lingerie from my shop, and she was wonderful! Her communication is very consistent and friendly, payment is super fast, and it was an overall very smooth transaction on my part. I definitely look forward to working with her again and highly recommend her to anyone! :D

Thank you so much again for everything--it's been a pleasure working with you! :aheartbea ^__^

16. I purchased some droprops eyes from reeree. The communication was great and the delivery was fast. She even refunded me the exceeded postage. Surely would recommend this great seller!

17. I bought an Anotherspace outfit from reeree. It was well packed, shipped quickly and great communication! Thanks!

18. Reeree entered a group order organised by myself and was excellent to deal with, and paid promptly too!

19. sold a pair of Dollflower eyes to Reeree. It was good communication and very fast payment.
      Highly recommended. Thank you. :)

20. Ree ree participated in my nDoll GO. I found her a plesant and excellant communicator who paid promptly. I will happily deal with her again in the future.