1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Refashionable

Jul 22, 2018

1. I have bought a few things on the Marketplace, so if Sellers I have bought from want to leave me feedback, they may do so here.

#1 Refashionable, Jul 22, 2018
      Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
    2. Refashionable recently purchased a Spiritdoll Celtis head from me. Communication was great--friendly and fast. Payment was super speedy as well and she kindly let me know when the head arrived to her. A wonderful transaction--thank you much! ^-^

3. Refashionable recently purchased a Luts tan Claus from me. all was perfect.
      Thank you again

4. :chocoheart:whitetrufflePositive feedback:chocoberry:cake:
      Refashionable bought a pair of hakama pants & a part of a dollzone outfit from me and they were WONDERFUL to work with and always had quick communication and paid promptly and also let me know when the items arrived too<3.
      I highly recommend Refashionable as a buyer:thumbup!
      Thank you so much Refashionable, I hope you and your dolls enjoy the clothes:hug:!

5. :goldstarPositive feedback:goldstar
      Refashionable bought a dollheart jacket and a shirt from me and they were again fantastic to work with and I highly recommend them as a buyer:thumbup!
      Thank you so much Refashionable, I hope you and your dolls enjoy the clothes:hug:!

6. POSITIVE FEEDBACK
      Refashionable purchased 2 outfits from me and I could not ask for a better customer. They had excellent communication and made prompt payment. They even alerted me when they received thier items and left feedback without prompting!

7. @Refashionable bought two outfits from me. very friendly and fast payment, would really love to do business again in the future.
      super recommended buyer, thanks again :D:D:D

8. I had the pleasure of selling a several pieces of clothing to Refashionable. Overall, it was an excellent experience. All communication was fast and friendly. Payment was sent immediately and I was notified as soon as the items arrived. I would welcome the opportunity to sell to again and definitely recommend as a buyer. Thanks very much for an excellent transaction. :thumbup

9. :daisy:bcupcake :aheartbeaPositive feedback :aheartbea:daisy:pcupcake

The wonderful Refashionable purchased a dollzone head from me and like always was absolutely wonderful to work with and talk to:aheartbea.
      Refashionable paid promptly and had excellent communication throughout the transaction and I highly recommend them as a buyer:thumbup.

Thank you so much Refashionable and I hope you enjoy Yue:hug:!

10. Refashionable purchased a CP vampire elf Chiwoo from me and was a joy to deal with. I would sell to her in a second!!

11. Refashionable is a super sweet person that bought a Fairyland MOMO head from me. The transaction went smoothly and she was very patient with the delay in shipping. I would gladly sell to her again.

12. :goldstar:aheartbea:daisy Positive feedback :daisy:aheartbea:goldstar

Refashionable purchased a wig from me and they were AMAZING to sell to and super fun to talk with too :aheartbea.
      I highly recommend Refashionable and I wish more people in the hobby were as wonderful as they are :) .

Thank you so much Refashionable:hug::aheartbea !

13. Refashionable bought a doll head from me and it was a really smooth transaction : fast payment, nice personn to deal with. highly recommended !

14. Refashionable bought a Doll Family 70cm Yuan event head from me. Their communication was polite, friendly, and precise -- and payment was immediate. :) They also let me know when it arrived! Definitely a recommended buyer! <3

15. Refashionable purchased a Luts Abadon Head from me. She is a repeat customer and it was a pleasure to do business with her again. She is friendly, communicative, paid quickly - I would sell to her again any time.

16. :cake::aheartbea :pcupcake Positive feedback :bcupcake :aheartbea:cake:

Refashionable purchased a SD 5star doll from me and as always they are absolutely Wonderful and super sweet to sell to and a lot of fun to talk with :) .
      I highly, highly recommend Refashionable as a amazing buyer and I am so glad they are in this hobby <3.

Thank you so much Refashionable and I hope you enjoy him :hug:.

17. :pcupcake:bcupcake Positive Transaction :bcupcake:pcupcake

I sold an Angell Studio wig to Refashionable and the transaction went smoothly. They were quick to pay and let me know when the package had arrived. A really nice buyer, and i highly recommend them!!

Thank you so much ~

18. :aheartbea<3:aheartbea:fangirl: Positive feedback :fangirl::aheartbea<3:aheartbea
      Refashionable bought UsagiHime silver
      wig from me. Great buyer, fast pleasant transaction, I recommend!

19. Refashionable bought a body and head from me -- they paid quickly, were patient with a shipping delay I had, and let me know when the items arrived safely. <3 A+++++ buyer, do not hesitate to do business with!

20. Positive Transaction

I sold a Nine9 Style school boy set to Refashionable in a flawless transaction! Communication was fast and friendly, I was paid immediately and I was updated when it arrived. Perfect buyer I’m more than happy to work with again! :D