1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Refia

Sep 16, 2009

1. Either buying from me or selling to me, please leave feedback for me here. :cake:
    2. I bought a Dollzone Yue from Refia and everything went very smoothly. Thanks so much!
    3. Refia bought a Custom House doll from me and she was an amazing buyer! She paid when she said she would and she replied all of her messages quickly and kindly! She was also very patient with the slow shipping due to customs! Thank you so much for buying my girl! I would definetly sell to Refia again! She was awesome! Two thumbs up! (If I had more thumbs I would give Refia those too! ;) )
    4. Refia bought a pair of lolita shoes from me. Such a smooth transaction! Thank you!
      Happy Valentine's Day :D
    5. Refia bought a Cherry Castle Ivy from me on layaway. She had great communication and paid her layaway payments exactly when she said she would. A pleasure to work with.
    6. I bought a cherry castle ivy from raffia and received today great packaging. Great cumunication fast shipping from Canada to states great experience overall thk you so much rafia
    7. Refia bought a wig from me, she paid super quick and was very pleasant to deal with. Overall highly recommended and great to deal with. Thanks so much Refia! :)
    8. Refia purchased Soom Aphan on Teshen body from me, and it was a great and pleasant deal, I highly recommend her as buyer. :3nodding: