1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Reinameron

Feb 12, 2016

1. Hello!
      If you've had a transaction with me, please, leave some feedback here.
      Thank you

2. I bought a Lawrence rapier from Reinameron and she was just a wonderful person to deal with. Fast shipping. Great communication. provided pictures when asked and she showed case how she was going to ensure the item arrived safe. Her packaging was most excellent. The Rapier was extremely well protected and it arrived in perfect condition. I would highly recommend her a as great seller and I would have no problem at all dealing with her again. It really was a pleasure to deal with her. No hassle what so ever.

Thanks a million!!!!!

3. I sold a doll and some extra parts to Reinameron. The transaction was pleasant: she paid in time, kept good communication and informed me when package arrived.

4. Reinameron recently purchased a Pipos Charlotte from me. It was a lovely, problem-free transaction; she paid quickly, was very clear in communication, let me know when the doll arrived and was altogether a very pleasant person to work with! Very much recommended!

5. Bought an Iplehouse SID female Hunter set from Reinameron, and the transaction went flawlessly. Communication was great and items were sent promptly and arrived safe. :) Would do business with again. Thanks!

6. Bought a Dollzone body from Reinameron and the transaction was perfect ^^ I've got pictures on my inbox from the packing process, the body arrived fast and well at my place, in perfect conditions, like new! Communication was great and answers were prompt! I wouldnt hesitate doing business with Reinameron again!

7. Reinameron bought 3 Soom 1/6 outfits from me.
      Very fast payment, excellent communication - recommended buyer!
      Thank you for a smooth and effortless transaction.:3nodding:

8. Bought Dollmore Eve high heels from Reinameron. Communication was excellent, really fast replies are always great! The items were sent promptly and arrived safely and securely packaged. Couldn't be happier with this transaction.

Thank you!

9. I bought a JID outfit from Reinameron. Communication was great! I am happy with my purchase.

10. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

Went without a hitch! I bought some Spirit Illusion jointed hands from her and they were promptly shipped, packaged very well and arrived quickly. No complaints at all, and would not hesitate to do business with her again! Thanks so much!!

11. I sold 4 Soom 1/6 outfits to Reinameron.
      Great communication, fast payment. Very happy to have done business with Reinameron again.
      Thank you.:celebrate

12. 10/10!

I bought a Migidoll Miho head from Reinameron, their communication was great, the packing was great and he showed up safe and sound! I could buy from this user again for sure!

13. I bought IOS Jade head from Reinameron , their communication was very friendly and super fast! Shippings and calculations were made in one day so we could get the sale going really quickly. Head was also shipped almost instantly after the payment was received and arrived safely packaged!

Reinameron even followed the tracking themselfs to make sure everything is okay, and thats huge plus for a seller!
      I absolutely recommend , and would buy from them again!

14. Reinameron bought a pair of Cuprit hooves and horns from me! She paid promptly and was always very nice and polite in her communication. She let me know when the pieces arrived as well. Great buyer!!

15. Just bought a Dearmine skull shadow! Shipping was fast doll was in perfect condition everything was great!!

16. I again had the pleasure of dealing with Reinameron. As before she was friendly, quick with her replies, Very helpful and fast in shipping my Addiction Claude Wings out. She took great care in packaging them really well so they would arrived undamaged. I'm thrilled with my new acquisition and would not hesitate to deal with her again.

Great seller.

Thanks again.

17. I have bought Ringdoll Warren's head from Reinameron. She is a very kind person, always answered fast and was very patient! The head was really well packed and arrived safe at my place. I'd highly recommend Reinameron as seller. Thank you so much!! :abow:

18. :thumbup I purchased a volks fcs head from Reinameron. It was a great transaction. Communication was excellent and I was allowed to do a quick layaway. I highly recommend. :)

19. I bought a Souldoll's Junia head from Reinameron. Communication was great and the package is arrived very very well packaged and quickly whereas it was international shipping. Head was perfect.
      Thank you very much!!!

20. I purchased a Volks F-08 head in old skin from ReinaMeron:aheartbea

She's always so friendly and very thorough in her answers to my questions. She's always been honest and the head I got was exactly as was described and pictured. The head was well taken care of and in excellent, like new condition despite its old age.

Her packaging is superb, lots of bubblewrap, a mask to protect the lashes and even more bubblewrap to make sure her journey was a safe one. Its every buyers dream to have a seller as professional and reliable as ReinaMeron :daisy Everything arrived mint. She shipped even sooner than I had expected, and arrived to me very fast.

I highly recommend her as a seller and would not hesitate to deal with her again. Thank you so much! :aheartbea:daisy:aheartbea:daisy:aheartbea