1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ReineDeLaSeine14

Apr 9, 2008

1. i bought cute little mittens from her and i got them and they look great :)

Thanks a lot :) very cutely painted :)

2. Bought a Sugar sleeping faceplate off Reine as usual fast shipping and awesome service definitely recommend her !

3. ReineDeLaSeine14 participated in a trade with me and was very communicative. The LTF Sleeping Pipi face plate arrived safely and quickly. I would be happy to have a future transaction with her! Thanks again!

4. I bought suga sleeping face plate from her and she was great to deal with and shipping was fast!!!! She is really one of the best!

5. :thumbup ReineDeLaSeine14 bought some LittleFee stuffs from me.
      She was great to deal with, paid very quickly and indicated me when the items arrived.
      Thanks!!

6. I bought a puki body from Reine! It was perfectly packed and shipped super-fast ^_^ Highly recommended, would defiantly do business with her again!

7. I bought this body a couple weeks ago, and it was a really good transaction. She was very nice and answered my PMs promptly. I definitely recommend buying from her.

Thanks!

8. I bought a puki sugar faceplate from Stephanie, was in great condition and cuuuuute, shipping was great, reasonable, and she is awesome! lol

I also have plans for this week to buy another! lol

9. I sold a faceplate to Stephanie - she paid quickly and the transaction was great.

Hope you enjoy her, Stephanie!

10. bought puki sugar, thought I bought it last time but it was pipi lol, so this one is for the sugar and the other was for the pipi.

anywho, great condition! Gorgeous faceup whoever it was by lol she is perfect! THANX!

11. did a part-trade with ReineDeLaSeine14 for a puki body - she was very easy to communicate with + promt - perfect transaction!

12. Super late, I'm so sorry!

ReineDeLaSeine14 bought my OD Wol from me. She paid quickly, and was super friendly to deal with. She let me know all the plans she had for my (well, hers, now) little girl and I couldn't be happier. I would definitely sell to ReineDeLaSeine14 again. Thank you so much~ <3

13. I bought a black pukisha set for my pukipuki. The item was decently priced as was shipping. Set was shipped with care and came intact in about a week. Seller was quick to respond. Thanks again. ^.^

14. I bought a shirt from Reine - she replied super fast to my inquiry about it, shipped it just as fast, and is an overall sweetheart. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again!! :aheartbea

15. I bought a pair of Puki hands from her and they arrived quickly and with no problems, even though they got lost in the packing materials for a minute or two! I found them, though, and they were in perfect condition, all the more so for being swaddled in all that plastic and bubble wrap. :)

16. I purchased a purple CanCan wig from her, and I love it!! It's the perfect thing for my girl. Thank you for helping me to complete her!!

17. Sold ReineDeLaSeine14 an Elfdoll Hana - transaction was wonderfully smooth! She communicated beautifully -- thank you very much and enjoy your Hana!

Utterly recommended, DOA! <3

18. ReineDeLaSeine14 bought some doll clothes from me. She was awesome to deal with again. Great buyer. :)

19. ReineDeLaSeine14 sold me some pukisha parts - and earlier, some wigs and an outfit. Everything was just great!

20. I recently sold my FL LF Chiwoo to ReineDeLaSeine14. She was awesome to deal with...very friendly and super prompt to pay. She let me know as soon as the doll arrived which is always such a nice treat so I don't keep worrying if the doll made it home safely.

I would sell to or buy from her anytime and I completely recommend her to anyone!

Thanks again!