1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ReineDeLaSeine14

Apr 9, 2008

1. I bought a wig from ReineDeLaSeine14. Great communication, notified me when there was a shipping delay. Would buy from again. Thank you! :)

2. ReineDeLaSeine14 bought a YoSD dress from me! She paid promptly and was friendly! :D Good transaction.

3. I sold her some puki clothes. She paid quickly and even let me know when they arrived! thanks!

4. I bought a Puki wig from ReineDeLaSeine14 and it arrived very quickly... Communication was fast and friendly. Thank you! :)

5. I just bought a Chuchu wig and she was a pleasure to deal with, very kind and very quick. <3 what a great person! Thank you so much!

6. I bought a WS Puki Pipi faceplate from ReineDeLaSeine14! ^_^ Needless to say everything went wonderfully! I was having health problems and a TON of Paypal problems...but she was patient with me and she was a wonderful person to communicate with! Not to mention the faceplate arrived about 2 days after it was shipped! Super FAST!!! I wasn't expecting it until next week:sweat Not only did I gain part of a Puki...but I have gained a friend as well...I hope to do business again soon! *crosses fingers* Sleeping Pipi faceplate...

7. I bought some pukifee sized shirts from ReineDeLaSeine14, communication was great, shipping was fast and the shirts in excellent condition. I would highly reccommend doing business with her. Thanks again! :)

8. ReineDeLaSeine14 answered my WTB for a pair of LTF wings. She's great to work with and quick to answer all my questions, even the ones I had after I had received the wings.

I would definitely buy from her again.

9. I bought a wig from ReineDeLaSeine14. Communication was good and shipping was very prompt. I'm very satisfied with the transaction.

10. Bought a wig from her, transaction went wonderfully. Item as described, well packed, etc. Thanks so much!

11. I bought pink Pukifee wings from ReineDeLaSeine14 and the whole transaction went smooth as butter. I'm very very happy with everything and I would definitely recommend her! Thank you so very much again! :)

12. I've done tons of business with ReineDeLaSeine14 since we first started chatting, so it was an extra pleasure for me to have her participate in the Fairyland Group Order that I ran. She's cheerful, wonderful at communication, prompt with payments, and just an all-around joy.

I very much recommend her, as a buyer, a seller, and as a group order participant!

13. i bought some little clothes from reinedelaseine14 and the communication was great. she shipped immediately after payment and i'm very happy with the items :)

14. I bought a littlefee outfit from ReineDeLaSeine14, and everything went perfect! Super friendly communication, fast shipment and - aww, we even got a gift! Thanks again! :fangirl:

15. ReineDeLaSeine bought A LTF shirt from us. Quick with payment and so nice to deal with. Highly recommended buyer. Thanks so much!

16. ReineDeLaSeine14 bought a DES head from me. Payment was quick and ReineDeLaSeine14 was a great buyer!

17. ReineDeLaSeine14 bought my Lati Belle. Payment was fast, very friendly and fun. Highly recommend! :)

18. I bought a Pukipuki Bunny outfit from ReineDeLaSeine14 and exchanged very nice PMs with her. She informed me when she wasn't able to ship right away, but did mail the outfit on the date she promised. It arrived the very next day, well packaged and in perfect condition. I would buy from her again in a heartbeat! :aheartbea My Pukipukis and I thank you very much ReineDeLaSeine14! :)

19. Purchased a pair of littlefee shoes from ReineDeLaSeine14. Communication was excellent and she shipped promptly. Thanks so much!!!

20. ReineDeLaSeine14 purchased my Puki Cupid Wink faceplate. She was very friendly, and prompt in payment! A great buyer! :aheartbea