1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ReineDeLaSeine14

Apr 9, 2008

1. I purchased some sweet little PKF clothing from Stephanie, they are all perfect and her communication is top-notch!

2. the lati clothes i bought from Stephanie arrived promptly, in perfect condition. she was a real pleasure to deal with. merci beaucoup! :)

3. I bought a sleeping plate and pukifee top from Stephanie- the package arrived quickly and it was all perfect! Great communication, too! Thanks!!

4. Great seller! Wonderful communication & fast shipping! I bought a PKF Cupid on 10/30. She arrived on 11/2. She's perfect! Totally adorable & I was even given a few extras too! Thanks so much for everything!

5. Wonderful seller. Great communication, super fast shipping and adorable clothing. Thanks :)

6. I bought a yosd nine9 outfit from ReineDeLaSeine14! The transaction went smoothly and the package arrived safe and sound!
      Thank you again!!

7. I bought a puki wig from ReineDeLaSeine and it's great! She shipped fast, was really nice to chat with and even included cute extas! So pleased, thanks!

8. I traded some yosd clothes with ReineDeLaSeine14. She was quick and friendly in her responses and shipped super fast. Perfect transaction thank you!

9. I purchased a shirt for my PKF from ReineDeLaSeine14 and she was excellent to deal with! She shipped it quickly and had great communication and even sent me very nice extra gifts with my shirt!

I would certainly purchase from her again! Thanks for a seamless transaction! I love my shirt and my gifts! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. I sold ReineDeLaSeine14 a LTF boy Chiwoo faceplate. She paid very promptly. Thanks!

11. I just bought some Pukipuki clothes from Stephanie and they are perfect! My puki says THANKS!

12. Stephanie bought a peasant skirt from our last update. One of the nicest buyers here on DoA. Love dealing with her. Thanks again!

13. Bought a pair of Puki wingtop boots from ReineDeLaSeine14. shipping was very fast and she even added some extras with that boots. thanx! ^_^

14. I bought a YoSD shirt and a pair of wingtop boots from ReineDeLaSeine14 and everything went great. She shipped my items really quickly and well packed. I highly recommend her as a seller! Thank you! :)

15. I bought some pukipuki clothes from Stephanie and they arrived lightning fast and are perfect. Sorry for the slow feedback!

16. I bought a 3-4" wig from ReineDeLaSeine14. She was quick to ship and communicated in a timely manner. I would definitely buy from her again. Thank you!

17. ReineDeLaSeine14 joined my Leekeworld GO and was a pleasure to deal with. Communication was excellent and very friendly, she paid quickly and let me know when her items arrived too. Overall a very smooth transaction, thanks so much! :)

18. Reinedelaseine14 took place in my Penpal Swap. There were no complications and they were very pleasant to work with.

19. POSITIVE

I purchased a Kirika Dawn, PKF set from ReineDeLaSeine14. Perfect transaction, glowing communication, and very fast shipping. Highly recommended as a seller! :D

20. I bought some yosd clothing from Stephanie. Awesome communication, very quick shipping, seamless transaction and overall she's a very nice seller!
      A++