1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for reitaism

Mar 14, 2008

1. reitaism is a very responsible buyer!
      She sent payment in a timely manner!
      She also kindly let me know she got her package safely.
      Thank you so much for the smooth and fast transaction! :aheartbea

2. I just purchased a JID Ryan from Jen (reitaism), and the transaction was wonderful. Would definetely recommend her and wouldn't hesitate to buy fromher again. Ryan came just as described and beautifully packaged.

Thanks for a great transaction!

3. I sold a head to reitaism. It was a perfect transaction thank you very much!

4. reitaism purchased my fullset LE Boni from Crobidoll. We agree to a two month layaway and she paid her off one month early! She also immediately paid the requested deposit. I shipped Boni a few days after the payment via Priority, but the tracking was not updated for four days. This is the type of situation that would panic some buyers, but reitaism was very understanding throughout the whole ordeal. She also let me know when the tracking was finally updated, and she let me know as soon as Boni arrived safely. reitaism is a great, patient buyer and I would love to deal with her again in the future!

5. Purchased a SD Dollzone boy body, great transaction, wonderful packaging - Thanks for another one!

6. Did a trade with Reit and everything went fantastic!

7. I bought a dress from Reitaism. Perfect transaction all the way - fast shipment and good communication, plus immaculately packed. Thank you so much.

8. Reitaism was nothing but a joy to deal with! I sold her my DDS Akira via layaway and she was wonderful as I already stated. She made payments on time, replied quickly and talking with her was purely pleasant. I'd happily recommend her as a buyer any day! Thank you and I hope you continue to adore you new girl! <3

9. I bought the Dollmore Judith Rouge Zinna default wig from reitaism and received it very well packaged and in beautiful condition. Very pleased with the transaction!

10. I did a partial trade and purchased a Pipos outfit and a DD head with Reitaism. Her communication is excellent and friendly. She contacted me as soon as she received her trade item.
      The items she sold me are in excellent condition and were extremely well packaged. I would happily deal with her again!

11. I bought a dollzone Aaron head from reitaism. It was shipped quickly and was very well packed. All went perfectly fine.

12. I bought a Crobidoll Boni from reitaism. Boni was packed very well, shipped soon after payment, and exactly as described. reitaism was wonderful to work with, and I would not hesitate to buy from her again.

13. Positive! A+ reitaism bought my Crobidoll Camille Hansel, Great communication through out the whole transaction with super fast replies and friendliness. Payments were lighting fast, she even paid before it was expected, I couldn't be happier! Definitely someone I can trust and make business with (^.^)

14. hi i just completed a trade with retalism for a CB E Line Yeon ho type B . she was very friendly and replied quickly to pms and she was prompt when shipping the doll and its was packaged well and recieved safely was a pleasure to work with i would happily trade or buy from her again ^^

15. Bought an SQ Labs Tsubaki head from reitaism. Communication was great and she let me know when she wasn't able to ship the head out right away. When she did, the head came quickly and just as described. Highly recommended!

16. Reitaism commissioned me 3 faceups! Communication was excellent, very friendly, and she replied to each PM very quickly! :) She is awesome to work with! Thank you so much Reitaism!!!

17. Bought a DD head from reitaism. Communication was great and head was shipped out promptly. Arrived packed securely and even better than described in the sales thread! A++ all the way - highly recommended!

18. +++POSITIVE REPUTATION+++

Just bought CROBIDOLL T-Line WOOYU
      reitaism response quickly, patiently, informative, direct, effective, friendly the point is….great communication!

RECOMMENDED SELLER
      Happy to deal with again later :) Thanks!! once again~! thank you for trusting me with mamochan~
      :aheartbea

19. We did a trade and everything went smoothly! Great communication throughout and doll was packed very carefully. Thanks!

20. Bought a Dollmore Zinna girl and the packaging was AMAZING. She was so strapped in there it took forever! SO impressed! Reitaism did forget the headdress but was so quick to apologize and sent it right away, so there was no issue! They were quick and fun to work with and totally nice :3 I would def recommend them and buy from them again!

THANKS SO MUCH, I LOVE HER.