1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for reitaism

Mar 14, 2008

1. Positive! As always it is a pleasure to do business with this lovely person. Reitaism bought a wig from me, payment was super quick, thank you so much!

2. [h=1]reitaism bought DD Lucy Misora from me, awesome communication and very prompt layaway payments!!! Everything went great!!! Thank you![/h]

3. I bought a Crobidoll Sinbi from reitaism and I could not be happier! She shipped when she said she would, the doll was packaged very securely, and the doll herself is utterly beautiful :D I would definitely recommend her to others, and I would certainly buy from her again!

4. I sell a doll to reitaism; it was a super fast transaction!!She is a wonderful buyer thank you!

5. I bought a Crobidoll Haz head from her. She was really polite and answered all my questions regarding the head. She even hold the head for me without downpayment since i can't pay that week. The transaction was wonderful, the head is well packed with a lot of big bubble wraps. :D The head is in good condition and the faceup is excellent. I would purchase from her again if she sells another doll that i'll be interested in.

Thanks Jennifer. <3

6. I traded my nYID Erica for reitaism's Infinitidoll Isabella, and the transaction was positive and stress-free from start to finish. reitaism was pleasant to talk to, packaged the doll beautifully, and even offered to pay the difference in shipping between my girl and hers since I was sending a heavier doll (we agreed we would half the difference in the end). Would definitely recommend her as an honest and fair trader! :)

7. I traded my yeon-ho head for reitaism's volks kun head. The transcation was quick and stress free, she shipped when promised and communication was excellent. The head is as described, legitimate and beautiful. I wouldn't hesisate to do business with reitaism again.

8. I did a trade with reitaism for her Iplehouse Erica. She is a wonderful trade partner. I could not have asked for a smoother transaction. Erica was packaged perfectly and she arrived within 2 days. I would happily trade again with reitaism.
      Thanks so much!!

9. I had a wonderful transaction with reitaism! She purchased a YoSD witch costume and paid promptly and let me know as soon as the item arrived! A wonderful buyer! Thank you for the great transaction!

10. Reitaism and I both traded our Volks dolls. I traded my Volks Victorique de Blois for her Volks DD Saber Alter 2nd version plus extras. She had excellent communication even though she was feeling very unwell. Package came safely and in amazing packing. Nothing was harmed. All the extras that was included with Saber were amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed working with her and she was very nice. I will definitely make another transaction with Reitaism again ^_^! Hope you get better love! :)

11. reitaism bought Pipos Dreaming Mari from me. Was very kind and lovely through all transaction. Payed promptly and mailed me when package arrived. Very good buyer!! Can recommend her to others with pleasure!

Thank you for great transaction dear! <3

12. Reitaism purchased my Volks Megu from me on layaway. She sent payments right on time and is a great person to work with. She was a very pleasant person to deal with from start to finish. She immediately let me know as soon as she arrived. I highly recommend her as a buyer if you would like smooth layaway transactions! :) Thank you very much and I hope that both of you will bond well. A++

13. I do commission face up for reistaism's boy and can't be happy with such delight transaction. It was a perfect transaction. She being all sweet with all communication and everything. I definitely love to deal with her again. Thank you so much for everything :D

14. I bought a head from reitaism, she was very pantient and kind, I highly recommend her, it was a pleasure to make this transaction. Thank you so much!

15. I bought a Crobidoll Pepe and Pola on layaway from reitaism. She was very good with communication and she shipped the dolls very quickly after I finished my payments. Everything arrived safe and sound and I couldn't be happier! I would buy from her again, it was a great transaction with no issues.

16. I just completed the absolutely best, completely flawless trade with reitaism. All communications were prompt and friendly, she packaged her carefully and shipped quickly, and my PW arrived in even better condition than I could have hoped for. A wonderful person in all aspects --- thank you so very much!!!!

17. We do a trade and it was a perfect transaction, we send doll the same day and I got mine in really great condition, exactly was described. I dont hesitate to trade with her again.
      Thanks so much!

18. Purchased a Pipos Mari from reitaism, and it was a great transaction. She was very up front about the doll's condition, communicated very well, and shipped quickly. I would definitely recommend her as a seller :D

19. I bought a Crobidoll body from reitaism and it was a great transaction! The body condition is even better than I expected, packaging was very well, fast shipping. Reitaism is very nice and friendly person, she even did me a small discount. I would highly recommend her as a seller. Thank you so much!

20. I bought a minifee Celine head and everything was perfect. She even let me do a short layaway. She responded to my pms very quickly. I highly recommend her. Thank you so much