1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for reitaism

Mar 14, 2008

1. I bought a Dollfie Dream outfit + wig from reitaism. She was awesome to deal with. I needed some time and she was patient, and when she found out that the outfit was missing a sock she offered me a good replacement which I accepted. Once I paid, the outfit + wig was promptly shipped. I am very happy with the transaction. I recommend reitaism to all serious buyers/sellers. :) Thank you!

2. I bought a crobidoll Camille ice grey with custom faceup.... wow! I would not hesitate to buy from reitaism again, wonderful seller, great communication, let me do my own layaway plan, fast shipper, everything was as promised. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

3. Reitaism Traded me Lucy Maria Misora for a Volks f-17 I had. She's a wonderful person to trade with/ or to do business with in general. She's great with communication, fast shipper and great at packaging. I'd love to do business with her again!

4. reitaism bought SWITCH Rusi Head from me, pay immediately, fast reply definitely wonderful communication, quite understanding with my shipping days, absolutely love to deal with later ^^ please give a lot of love for Rusi <3

5. reitaism purchased a Souldoll Lev from me via layaway and was an excellent buyer to deal with. All communication was very prompt, the payments were made on time and she let me know when her doll arrived. I would gladly do business with her again. :)

6. reitaism sold a Crobidoll Yuha head to me.

Lovely person to chat to, and also agreed to hold the head for me a little bit.
      Fast postage, well packaged and of course, I absolutely love him! :)

Thanks so much for a perfect, friendly transaction!

7. Reataism bought an F60 from me and was wonderful to deal with from start to finish.
      Perfect transaction and I am very happy
      Thank you so much :)
      XXX

8. I bought Crobidoll Lance Cheshire Kitten from reitaism ^^ The communication was great and everything was awesome ^^ Would happy to deal again! Thank you!

9. I bought a Souldoll Soulkid Lev Tarot - The Fool from reitaism. Communication was wonderful and the transaction went great. The package was well packed and arrived swiftly. My new boy is just gorgeous!

10. I bought a mini fee Ante full set doll and she came to me SUPER quickly, and I am in love with her. I'd love to do business with you again! :)

11. Reitaism and I traded my Daydream Coco for her MNF Eliya and the trade went extremely well. We both shipped our dolls on the exact same day. Reitasism was super friendly in PMs and extremely easy to trade with and I would definitely engage in future transactions with her!

12. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I purchased a tan MNF Karsh from reitaism. Communication was always pleasant and prompt and she shipped on time! There was a snag with the postal service, so the parcel took longer than expected but it was not her fault; she was glad to help in any way possible. Thank you very much for a great transaction. :)

13. I recently bought a Pipos Mint Baby Cheshire 2014 from Reitaism, she was wonderful to work with, had great communication and my little Cheshire arrived safe and sound! Thank you so much!~

14. *** Positive Feedback ***

I was happy to encounter a lovely Crobidoll Day Dream Yeon Ho head (modded by Angel Toast) and was quite fortunate to do business with the amazing Reitaism.

I am very pleased with the exceptional service: Quick, honest, and kind communication. Item accurate to description. Item was thoughtfully well packaged and she shipped the same day I paid! She also refunded me the difference in shipping.

Overall, a recommended seller!

15. I bought Lady Silvie from retaism and she came in excelent condition with extras. It was really good to deal with her :) Thank you. I love my doll.

16. Reitaism bought a Volks MSD long leg body from me.
      She's easy to deal with and absolutely fast in transaction.

Recommended buyer !

17. Reitaism bought Volks Yomidi Cecile from me. She's the best buyer.
      The whole transaction was perfect. She's even finished her layaway plan faster.
      The communication was excellent and prompt. Thank you so much for giving him a great home.
      Highly Recommended ! I'd definitely do business with reitaism again in the future :)

18. reitaism sold a Crobidoll Ziwoo head to me.

Lovely to deal with, as always; communication was perfect, shipping time great, and Ziwoo himself is just gorgeous!
      Thanks again so much! :)

19. Purchased Mint Ringo from reitaism. Good communication and fast shipping. A+ Vendor - Thank You

20. reitaism purchased a volks belldandy from me and was very pleasant to deal with - a great transaction ^^