1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for reitaism

Mar 14, 2008

1. I bought a risse head from her, and everything was perfect!
      Really fast shiiping and well packed :)
      +1

2. Reitaism contacted me because of my WTB thread. Transaction and shipping was very fast.
      Lovely seller to buy from would totally do it again =D

3. I purchased a Feeple60 Lishe boy in NS from reitaism.
      I can not begin to express how thankful I am to reitaism that she allowed me a short layaway and even more that she allowed me to pay him off a week early. I love my boy and I have enjoyed talking with her through the process~!
      Great communication, fast shipping, and amazingly nice~!!
      Thank you so much again~! <333

I would (and am planning to) buy from her again~!

4. I bought a Volks SD head from her and the transaction was great. Even though I messed up and used the wrong Paypal method she was patient and let me know when the payment went through. She shipped right when she said she would and he arrived in perfect condition. Highly recommended seller. : )

5. I bought some throwing knives/daggers from reitaism last week~! She shipped as soon as she could and they arrived on Monday fully intact~! I couldn't be happier~! >w< Excellent seller~!

My little assassin and I thank you for the knives~! >w<

6. I bought a WS F60 body from reitaism. This transaction was wonderful from start to finish. reitaism was courteous, clear, and prompt to ship once payment had been made. She was also splendid in answering any questions I had. We also did a partial trade towards the body and were able to coordinate to ship on the same day. The seller did as I asked and shipped the body unstrung. It arrived in good condition and my boy has his body so yay!

I highly recommend doing business with reitaism. This transaction was A+ all around. Thank you! :)

7. I purchased a Dollclans Vezeto head from reitaism. Communication was great. Shipping was fast and the head arrived well packaged. Highly recommended seller. Thank you so much.

8. I partial traded a Crobidoll Head for a Dollheart outfit and money from reitaism. She had excellent communication throughout the transaction, paid right away when she could and we both sent our trades same day. She let me know when it arrived and was generally excellent to work with.

9. reitaism replied to my WTB thread for a Volks SDGr Belldandy.

I'm very fortunate, as reitaism offered a beautiful doll, in excellent condition, with all her full-set items, and a fresh, brand-new, high-quality faceup, by AngelToast. All this, for a very affordable price - much better than I originally expected to pay for just a basic doll, no full-set.

reitaism was in communication throughout the transaction, answered all my questions, provided additional photos. She provided a good method of shipping, with tracking. She packaged the doll and her full-set items safely. The faceup, especially, was really well protected.

I would be more than happy to buy from reitaism again! I definitely recommend her as a seller!

Thank you so much for an excellent, positive transaction. I couldn't be happier! :D

10. reitaism purchased a pair of FL halloween wings from me, and it was a great transaction!
      She paid fast and communication was very nice, I'd be happy to deal with her again. =)

11. Reitaism bought my mir head on a short layaway. super awesome paid on time. was a happy transition

thank you

12. I bought a doll head from reitaism, it was shipped very quickly and the communication was great! Thank you so much!

13. Double feedback! :) reitaism has commissioned me several times, partly involving trades, and has also bought a MNF Mika head from me. She has been amazing to deal with in every way, friendly and reliable, and her trade items were always in perfect condition. I would be happy to deal with reitaism again anytime! :)

14. reitaism answered my WTB and I bought a Minifee Mio from her. Great communication and kept me informed on shipping delays. Mio arrived quickly, well packaged and in perfect condition. Thank you so much for the smooth transaction. I would definitely do business with her again. :)

15. reitaism let me buy her DayDream Coco via a layaway. She was terrific to transact with, great communication and very pleasant! Packed the doll very well too!

16. I bought a beautiful MNF Mika/Mir headwith a faceup by AngelToast from reitaism and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. The head was shipped very quickly and communication was pleasant and efficient! Overall a great transaction, thank you!

17. reitaism bought a F-40 Volks doll from me. The transaction was awesome! She is super friendly and was extremely understanding and patient. Payment was prompt. I would be happy to enter a transaction with reitaism again anytime! Thank you so much for the easy transaction!

18. reitasm purchased a feeple celine head from me, paid promptly and let me know when it had arrived safely. A pleasure to deal with :)

19. I bought a Rin elf head and a pair of eyes from Reitaism. Shipping was quick, the head well packaged and Reitaism answered pm's quickly and friendly. Through and through a perfect transaction, I couldn't be happier. I wholeheartedly recommend Reitaism as a seller.

20. I bought a Feeple60 Karsh from reitaism. Very fast shipping and he came well bubble wrapped. Kept in touch with me and I am very happy. I would recommend reitaism 100%!