1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Reizei-Chan

Jul 24, 2008

1. Now that i have made a purchase in the marketplace i felt i should open a feedback thread for myself :lol:
    2. Reizei-Chan bought a YoSD Kuuta from me and it was a perfect transaction :D Communication was great and she was pleasant to deal with.

Enjoy him <3
    3. Reizei-Chan bought a set of eyes from me, she is an awesome buyer paid fast and has excellent communication. Thanks!!!
    4. Good buyer, I'm so glad to deal with you~
      Thanks so much
    5. Reixei-Chan bought a YoSD hoodie from me, payment was fast, very friendly buyer. A+++ ^^b
    6. Reizei-Chan bought a Cherishdoll Lani from me on layaway. Communication was good during the whole transaction and Reizei-Chan let me know when the Lani had arrived. I was informed when there was some trouble with a payment and when Reizei-Chan wanted to pay the remaining parts of the layaway in one go.
      It was a pleasure doing business with Reizei-Chan. Very much appreciated and a recommended buyer. ^_^
    7. Reizei-Chan bought a head from me and it was an all around perfect transaction. Great buyer to deal with thank you!!!!!!!!!
    8. Reizei-Chan bought an AoD Body from me great communication and paid fast liek she said she would ^^

Would def. Do business with again =]
    9. Reizei-Chan purchased a wig from me! Responses were very quick and everything went smoothly! Recommended buyer! Thanks again. <3
    10. Reizei-Chan bought my Puki Pipi as well as mitten hands and a pair of winged boots. She paid fast and was a delight to deal with. Hugs, MK
    11. I bought a body AOD all very good, very fast and well packed
      perfect transaction¡¡¡¡¡​
    12. I trade Reizei-Chan a Puki Rose for a Cherishdoll Lani. Everything went smoothly and Lani arrived safe and sound.
    13. i purchased 2 dreaming lily faceplates off reizei-chan and they arrived very quickly, great transaction. :)
    14. I purchased a Puki Puki body and singing Piki faceplate from Reizei-chan and it was a great transaction. Despite the fact that the doll was in a different location from her, it shipped quickly and was packed securely. It was exactly as described and in great condition. Thanks, Reizei!
    15. I bought a minimee head from Reizei-Chan, it came in excellent condition and prompt shipping!
    16. I purchased a Doll In Mind Odelia, I am very pleased with the doll she is a great seller very reliable. If she had another DIM doll i would get it hehe
    17. I purchased two Puki magnetic plates from Reizei-Chan. Everything was perfect ! Would gladly deal with her again !
    18. I bought an outfit from Reizei-Chan. Very pleasant transaction, fast shipping, item perfect and great comunication. I would buy from her again!
    19. I was in a Soom Appini split with Reizei-Chan, and I did recieve my items in good condition, shipping was extremely fast when it was sent, and whenever I pinged her, she was very responsive. Thank-you!

20. More positive feedback here.....

I also took part in Reizei-Chan's Appini split. She organised the split well and responded promptly to all PMs. There was a slight delay in shipping the parts to me which she compensated for by upgrading the shipping to EMS at her own expense. As this was international shipping I feel this is well worth mentioning as a very positive aspect of the way she conducts her transactions.

Highly recommended. Thank you :fangirl: