1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for rem

Jan 13, 2009

1. All feedback for rem here, please.

Sankyu!

2. Rem bought a Unoa face plate from me, Payment was quick and communication was ace! Great buyer this one.

3. Rem bought a sist faceplate from me, she paid quickly and was lovely to deal with. Thanks so much! :chocoberry

4. Rem bought a wig from me and payment was sent promptly. Thank you for the smooth transaction!

5. bought a doll from me. Fast payment, great communication ect. Great buyer

6. Rem bought a wig from me and was great to deal with. Fast payment and communication. <3

7. Bought a pair of Unoa 1.0 hands from her on Monday and got them today. Super friendly to work with, would buy from again. :)

8. I bought a DOC body from rem, (XD I am really surprised when opening the package) everything goes well. Thanks.

9. rem purchased a L-bi faceplate from me. Easy to communicate with and paid quickly. Stayed in contact after I shipped the doll to tell me that it arrived. Awesome, thanks. : )

10. I just sold a Latidoll Yellow to Rem, everything went well. Thank you very much!