1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Remember

Mar 21, 2012

1. Positive Feedback

Remember bought my Chalco of SOOM.

All proces has been percfect. Quickly paiment and good comunication. A very friendly and pleasant buyer.
      The transaction was very perfect.

Thank you very much! :) :)

2. Remember was such a pleasant person to deal with <3 She bought my Volks Lieselotte and was very accomadating and it was such a pleasure dealing with her! Fast replies and payment made! Thank you dear!

3. Remember was a pleasant person to deal with :) She bought my LUTS head and payment came soon and communicating worked well! Thank you very much!!

4. Remember purchased my Volks Charlotte. Really lovely to work with, very friendly and great communication. Highly recommended. Thanks much and enjoy!+!+!+

5. Remember bought a Volks Williams head from me~ Payed so quickly and was always available to contact. I highly recomend her~~
      A pleasure to deal with~

6. Remember bought a Kanon from me.Excellent,polite and friendly communication.Very helpful at working out sending payments with me.Definitely a pleasure to do business with.Highly recommended.

7. I sold SDGr Okita to Remember. Communication and payment were swift. Thank you very much!

8. Remember bought a Soom Feny/Necy doll from me and it was a great transaction! Communication was quick, and they were sure to let me know once the doll had arrived safely :)
      Overall a smooth and pleasant experience, thank you Remember!