Feedback for Remiera!

May 17, 2010

1. So... Yeah! Feedback!

I don't intend to buy a lot at the moment, because I have very little money. But I should put this here anyway!

\o/

(Never type when tired)​

2. I recently bought a Dreaming CP Moon head from Remiera, and she was a pleasure to do business with! My doll head arrived in good time, was well packed, and communication was great. Thanks again! :D

3. I was commissioned by Remiera to do her WS Luts Moon. She was very nice and paid her deposit promptly when she said she would. I enjoyed her Moon as much as my own. Thank you, Remiera!

4. I recently bought a DIM Elena from Remiera, and it was a joy to work with her. She's very nice, and prompt to respond. Shipment was quick, the doll arrived safely, and was as lovely as pictured. ^_^
      I would be pleased to deal with her again. An A+ Seller.:aheartbea

5. Remiera bought some pukipuki hooves from me. She did a short layaway and was prompt with all the payments and great to communicate with.

I would definitely sell to her again :)

Thank you so much!

6. I bought a Luts KDf elf Maska full set from Remiera. Shipping him out was delayed a little, but nothing too bad. Communication was great and she checked up if everything was OK with the package when the tracking indicated he had arrived. Will not hesitate to deal with again! Thanks again, darling!