1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Remmah

Sep 1, 2006

1. Remmah purchased a Soom Aloa from me. Her payment was super quick and communication was friendly on courteous throughout the transaction. Thanks Remmah!

2. I bought a Cuarto dragon from Remmah, and it was a quick and easy transaction. Good communication and prompt shipping -- thanks so much, Remmah! :thumbup

3. Positive!

@Remmah purchased a Dds ss-bust single torso body from me.

The transaction was over very quickly! They were fast at paying and patient for me to ship when I had a delay! Thanks again!

4. I purchased a Dollzone Wendy (limited aquatic body, white resin) from Remmah. This transaction was amazingly fast, smooth and trouble-free.

Communication: Remmah replied promptly and politely to every message I sent. I had several questions about the doll and she answered them clearly. I requested extra photos and she provided them the next morning. This required her to open a new Flickr account, since her Photobucket account would no longer allow her to link photos (due to their change of Terms of Service).

Response Time: I sent the first inquiry on a Thursday, she provided the photos on Friday and shipped the box on Saturday. The box arrived to me on Monday afternoon. I cannot believe how fast this transaction went - Remmah went out of her way to make this easy and enjoyable for me.

Shipping: The doll was wrapped extremely well in bubble wrap inside the Dollzone padded cushion. The shipping box containing the cushion was packed very tightly and securely with bubble wrap. The address label was clearly written in large script for the post office to handle with ease.

Doll Condition: The doll matched the photos and written descriptions from the sale threads. There was no damage at all during shipping, and all items listed in the sales threads were included in the box.

Overall, this has been an extremely pleasant and wonderful transaction. I would definitely recommend Remmah as a seller to anyone interested in one of her dolls. Thank you so much for all the skilled communication and the chance to bring this beautiful doll home.

5. I traded my DD shinon set for @Remmah 's DD Snow Miku set

Im VERY satisfied from both Miku set and quality of contact
      @Remmah is very nice and polite
      Pleasure doing buisness with you
      Ill definitely come back if ill find something interesting

6. Bought a pair of Soom Obsidius clawed hands from Remmah and it was a pleasure dealing with her. She had great communication. Fast shipping and packaged the hands well so they would arrive safe and sound. I'm very pleased with my transaction with her and would not hesitate to do it again.

Thanks.

7. remmah bought a unoss from me. payment was fast and communication was pleasant. was a pleasure to do business with her. thank you!

8. Remmah bought my DC body. She was lovely to talk to, paid right away and let me know when she got the body. A+
      Thanks and enjoy your dolly!

9. Remmah purchased a DD Asuka from me and the transaction was perfect. She paid quickly and let me know when the doll arrived. Thank you!

10. Remmah purchased a Volks outfit from me, and everything went perfectly. Very friendly and paid promptly, and let me know when the package arrived. I'd be happy to deal with Remmah again anytime. :)

11. Remmah purchased a collection of Dollfie Dream hands from me.
      Great communication, and a smooth and pleasant transaction overall! Thanks!

12. Remmah bought a DD06 girl from me and was super great to work with! Quick communication and payment, and very friendly!

13. Remmah bought a Volks Yo-SD Suzuna head from me and the transaction was flawless!

14. Remmah purchased my Soom Breccia Fox Legs. Great transaction with good communication and fast payment
      Even notified me of their arrival and left feedback without prompting.
      Gladly deal with again

15. Remmah purchased doll clothing from me, and it was a perfect transaction! Payment was prompt and communication was friendly, and they let me know when the item arrived safely. Thank you so much!!!

16. Purchased a volks dollfie dream bust a while ago from Remmah and transaction was perfect!

17. I bought a dearmine agrippa body from Remmah and everything was perfect! Thanks so much!

18. Positive feedback! I sold a Dearmine DaVinci to remmah and the transaction was perfect. Very nice, quick payment, and all around fantastic! Thank you so much.

19. I purchased a Delf girl body from Remmah. She responded to my WTB and it was a great transaction, I would be from Remmah again. Thanks!

20. I just bought the Angell-Studio water sword from Remmah, and transaction went very smoothly! The item was shipped out super quickly after I paid and arrived well packed, there was no damage. I love it so much! Thank you for a lovely transaction!