1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Remmah

Sep 1, 2006

1. Remmah bought a pixie head from me in 2 installments. She paid exactly when she said she would (maybe even a little early!), with no reminders from me, and was super nice and easy to deal with.:)

2. Remmah paid immediately for a fur wig and was GREAT with communication the entire time. THANK YOU!

3. ^^; Natalie Has failed to leave proper feedback O.O Remmah has purchased several things from me and at my first Convention appearance has also brought people to purcahse stuff from me O.O;

*hugs on the Awesomeness that is Remmah* she now has a Cutie Version 1 White Ted and a Chibi Tan Hanyuu ^_^ both of which were painted by the very Talented Remmah ^_^ both were absolutely wonderful transactions ^_^ and I highly recommend her as a buyer ^_^ super sweet and swift with transactions!

4. I've bought several dolls, parts, wigs, eyes, accessories, clothes and much more from Remmah over the years, as well as sold to and traded with. Everything was 100% great, she's very willing to do long layaways for me and understanding when life problems hit (ex. I wrecked my car in the middle of a recent layaway D: ) She's great to deal with, and I will probably have many more transactions in the future XD

5. Great communication and shipped fast! Thanks, Remmah! :)

6. Remmah bought a doll from me and it was a very smooth transaction. She paid on time and kept in touch. I highly recommend her!:)

7. I sold Remmah one of my miscast resin eyes. Payment was fast and communication was super. Thanks a lot!

8. Remmah purchased some clothing from me and was lightning-fast, courteous and friendly. Definitely recommended!

9. Remmah bought a Habit Noir in white from me recently. She was always quick to reply to my pm's and paid very promptly. She's very pleasant to work with, I'd do business with her again any time ^_^ Thanks, Rem!

10. Remmah bought a golden Leekeworld SD wig from me. PMs were super quick--and so was payment! Also let me know when the wig arrived.

Would totally do business with her again.

Thank you so much and I hope that you enjoy the wig! <3

11. I bought a wig from Remmah, such a lovely person, really fast shipping, THANK YOU!!!

:candycane

12. We traded with each other :)
      her monkey sneakers for my boots of doom ;D
      shipping was fast and communication was awesome, can't wait until next time!

13. I bought a partial Devil Set from Remmah. The item is awesome! She even took pictures for me to make sure it was right. ^__^ She's super nice to buy from, and she shipped super fast! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Remmah again. Thank you Remmah! ^__^

14. Remmah had brought an Outfit from me, quick payment and communication was wounderful.

Happy Holidays! :hollyberry

15. Another great transaction with Remmah ^_^ I bought a MSD size plaid skirt from her. It arrived very quickly and in recyclable packaging (which I love!). Wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. Thanks, Rem :)

16. Just got the black strap shoes today~
      They're in perfect condition and came in the mail real quick-like. Great seller, wonderful to deal with and a very nice person!

Thank you!

17. Remmah is an adorable person, I bought a wig from her, fantastic transaction!

18. Great to deal with. Highly recommend!!! shirley in NC

19. Remmah bought a pair of wing-top boots from me and I forgot to leave her feedback! She was great to work with and I would be happy to sell to her again!

20. Just had a very wonderful transaction with Remmah. Very friendly communication, great buyer!!!
      Thank you!