1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ren13

Jul 6, 2007

1. If we've had any transactions, please leave your feedback here.

Thank you! :aheartbea

2. Ren13 commissioned a faceup from me and was polite and pleasant to work with. She answered my questions quickly and sent payments promptly without any problems. I'm glad to have worked on such a lovely head mold and I would suggest Ren13 for any transaction.

3. ren13 commissioned me for two shirts for MSD boys. She had a clear idea of what she wanted, which was very easy to work from, and was great to work with. PMed quickly, paid quickly, and was understanding. I would LOVE to be commissioned by Ren13 again.

4. Ren13 participated in my Tata GO. She was very nice to deal with, always answering promptly and paying right away. Very recommended buyer. Thank you ^^

5. Ren13 commissioned me for a couple yukatas. The transaction was very quick an easy, and she was very pleasant to work with. I highly recommend her. Thanks!

6. I did a faceup for Ren13, she was easy to work with and gave a very good clear picture of what she was looking for :)