1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Renarys

Jun 6, 2012

1. Feedback for me. :>

2. [​IMG]

Renarys bought a Soom Coquina from me on Layaway but finished it in two payments instead of 3 months~! Smooth transaction, great communication, nice person all around. Would gladly deal with her again :3 :whitetruffle

3. Renarys was in my dollmore GO. She paid her invoices on time and was a pleasure to deal with.

4. Renarys bought a Soom Nephelin head from me. She paid promptly and was very upfront that payment would take a few days but she stuck to that schedule. Smooth transaction all around, great communication, wonderful person to work with!

5. Renarys bought a Bronze Cuprit Soulmate from me and paid instantly and was lovely through the whole transaction! She let me know when the Cuprit arrived, too! I would do business again anytime! :D

6. I bought Soom fox ears from Renarys and she was very helpful. Postage was very high but because she had included the cost of US shipping into the price of the ears, she offered to cover half of it to the UK, making the transaction much more affordable for me. She was lovely to deal with and replied quickly to all my messages.

7. I purchased a set of Coquina Yami parts from Renarys and they were shipped very quickly! The parts were packaged extremely well. Renarys was very friendly and pleasant to deal with. :3nodding: