1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Renearla

May 27, 2011

1. Please Post feedback for Renearla here! =)

2. Renearla puchased quite a few items from my MP thread. She was great at giving me some extra time with my move and everything to ship the items out. payment was super fast. Thank you !

3. Renearla joined a LUTS group order I organized.
      The communication was smooth and payment was swift. Recommended buyer!

Thank you so much. ^^

4. [​IMG]

~*~ Renearla ~*~

She has participated in my 2nd Dollmore G.O. I couldn't have asked for a better G.O. team member. She was prompt, friendly and a joy to have a transaction with. It's because of people like her that group orders are so much fun and not a burden.

I would highly recommend her to any G.O. leader!

Thank you so much again for joining us in this crazy group order!

:cheer :dance :cheer

Over and out!

~*~ DECY ~*~

5. Renearla participated in the Luts GO I hosted. She was very prompt with her payments and was a great communicator. I would love to do business with her again.

Many thanks! :)

6. fast payment, good buyer, thank you ^-^

7. she paid quickly and was really polite.

I would recommend her for a smooth transactions.

8. Renearla participated in my recent Volks GO. She sent her info and payments promptly, and was very patient and understanding when I misjudged Volks' timeframes (the package ended up arriving while I was away for Otakon), and took roughly a week after the order arrived at my home to get things shipped out.
      I am very glad that Renearla joined my GO, and I would love to have her in another!
      Thanks so much, Renearla! :)

9. Sold some items to Renearla.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks a lot!^0^

10. Renearla participated in my Tata GO! She was wonderfully polite and communicative. I would definitely work with her again in the future! Thanks so much!

11. Renearla sent me her boy for a face up. ^^ I am still learning, and she was very patient throughout the process. She explained to me in details about what she wanted for him, and it helped me a lot into painting him. ^^ It has been a wonderful experience for me. I'm glad that he arrived safely and that she likes my work. ^^ Thank you so much!!

12. Renearla bought some eyes from me and was an absolute pleasure to work with! Thank you so much!! Highly recommended :)

13. Renearla purchase a boot from me.
      She was a very good buyer. payment was sent quickly and communication was flawless.
      She also let me know as soon as the package arrived.
      Great trader!

14. Renearla paticipated in my GO. Great transcation with prompt payment, thanks!

15. Renearla participated in my Crobidoll Go and everything went very well ^^
      There was a little misunderstanding but she was fast to communicate and we were able to take care of it :3

16. Renearla purchased from my jewelry shop recently. :) She paid instantly and was very polite! She was even patient with me when I had a slight delay shipping to her due to the holiday. I definitely recommend her. ^^

17. Excellent Transaction, highly recommend!

I bought a Doll Family LingFeng from Renearla and couldn't have been happier! I asked about the doll and got a reply, all questions answered and paid within 24 hours and he was shipped on the next business day in a priority mail flat rate box, unstrung, as I had requested (though I WAS given the option to pay extra and have him shipped in his factory box). Shipping cost less than I paid, and I was refunded the difference. The doll arrived two days after he was shipped and was bubble wrapped so well, I don't think he could possibly have been damaged unless he got run over by a truck! Renearla included extras they were not listed, including a really pretty set of eyes. The doll was in great condition, better than I expected, and was wrapped in his pillow over top of the bubble wrap. Communication was excellent the entire time and Renearla is very friendly and nice to talk to. Everything was quick and efficient, the entire transaction from my first PM to the doll's arrival took only 4 days! I could not have asked for a better transaction!

18. Great buyer! She paid promptly and let me know when the Minifee Shushu she bought from me arrived. I would definitely do business with her again!

19. Renearla bought a msd shirt from me-- payment and communication was very fast. Great buyer, thank you!! :D

20. Renearla commissioned me for some customization work and everything went great! Shipped quickly, responded to PMs quickly and was very nice to work with, thank you! ^^