1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for renee_chan

May 27, 2008

1. Please leave feedback for me :)

2. renee_chan bought some items from me~and make a very quickly payment~~
      we have a nice communication~ ^^ she is soo easy to deal with~~
      thanks~

3. I sold 6 yukata to Renee. She paid quick and was awesome to deal with. Thank you!

DMM :kitty2

4. Bought a Puki Pipi from me, paid quickly and was easy to deal with. Would recommend her as a buyer. :)

5. I just completed a commission for Renee_chan and it couldn't have gone more smoothly. Payment was lightning fast, communications were prompt and pleasant. I hope to deal with Renee_chan again!

6. Renee bought a head from me and the transaction could not have gone smoother. ^^ communication and payment were both fast.
      I would be pleased to do business with Renee again.

7. renee_chan bought some clothing from my sale thread. Smooth transaction. Please enjoy, and thank you!

8. Had a nice and smooth transaction with renee_chan on a short layaway. Had no problem receiving payments from her. Thanks! :)

9. Renee_Chan commissioned a Left Hand mod from me. Very easy to work with, shipped out the parts quickly, paid quickly, and was always got back to me promptly when I had questions.
      A flawless transaction from every angle. Thanks so much. :D

10. Renee_Chan bought an Obitsu body from me. She paid very quickly and was pleasant to do business with. :thumbup

:daisy

11. I could not be more happy than I am with my purchase from Renee_Chan, I purchased DZ Hid outfit, Teen Trends dress and F2bm coat, she went out of her way to accommodate me, communication was excellent and everything arrived well packaged, fast, and precisely as described.

Thanks you so much Renee_Chan, I would certainly trade and deal with you again.

12. renee_chan commissioned a face-up from me. She was very friendly and paid quickly. Very smooth transaction. Would love to deal with again^^

13. I bought two F2BM tops from renee_chan, and they arrived safe and sound! Thanks again! :)

14. I bought a nice dress from renee_chan and she shipped it in a timely manner. It's a lovely dress and it fits my girl well! Thanks renee_chan!

15. I sold a wig to renee_chan. The transaction was great she was fast with the payment and very nice.

16. I Just Bought And Recieved A Pair Of Little High Heel Feet From Renee_chan..they Arrived Fast And Safe..i Love Them And I Would Certainly Buy From Renee_chan Again...thank You

17. I sold to renee_chan :) Her PM replies were very fast and she was very friendly.
      She also paid promptly. I will do businesses with renee_chan anytime!

18. I just bought a doll from renee_chan and what a perfect transaction!

Communication was clear and fast.

The doll was exactly as described and the careful packaging was incredible. renee_chan said that she would throw in some extras but they went above and beyond what I was expecting! :aheartbea

I highly recommend renee_chan as a seller and I look forward to doing business together again.

19. I just received my doll head from renee_chan. Everything was exactly as she had said, quick mailing, excellent transaction. Thanks so much, renee_chan!

20. I sold two clothing lots to renee_chan and everything went really well ^^

Thanks renee_chan!
      ~Nina