1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Renka

May 7, 2010

1. Renka sold me a SD dress. Fast friendly and highly recommended ^^- Thanks!

2. I bought a cherish doll wig from Renka and the whole transaction was spotless. Communication was great and she was super friendly. I would buy from her again. Thanks.. :cheer

3. renka bought a crystal kitten set from me,lovely buyer and paid quickly,thank you so much!!!!

4. Renka purchased an outfit from me ^^ payment and communication were both very quick, I was also told when the package arrived safely! Overall, the transaction was effortlessly smooth.

Thanks~

5. I bought an outfit from Renka and the transaction was very pleasing.

We had fast communication and she was very sweet. It was very well packed and she included a free gift too.

I would definitely recommend her and, if I have he oportunity, I will deal with her again.

6. I sold a Suzuna to Renka! She was great to deal with! Excellent communication, prompt payment and just all around great. :D I'd gladly sell to her again!!!

7. Renka bought some glass eyes from my selling thread.
      All went smooth and perfect!!
      Hope to deal with Renka again! ^^

8. Renka bought a wig from me. Everything went smoothly and I enjoyed doing business with her! Thank you!

9. Bought lovely pair of eyes from her :). Communication was easy and smooth. Thank you!!

10. I sold two white cloaks to Renka.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks very much!^0^

11. Lovely buyer, prompt payment and great communication :aheartbea

12. Renka bought a pair of shoes from me. She was a nice buyer, very friendly and paid fast.
      Thank you so much^.^

13. Renka bought a puki wig from me, paid quickly and communication was great!

14. I traded my Dollzone Nono for two sets of eyes with Renka. She is a wonderful communicator and she shipped both quickly and safely. :) Over all, it was a textbook example of a great transaction! I would definitely do business with her again!

15. I bought a Sei-Tenshi from Renka~ She was a pleasure to deal with and even put in the extra effort to ship out my angel an extra day early! Renka is a wonderful seller and I highly recommend her. <3

16. I sold E-D milky eyes to Renka. She was very responsive and understanding, and therefore I highly recommend this buyer. :D
      Thank you!

17. Renka bough a Volks SwD Nana wig from me!
      prompt payment, quick and pleasant messages...it was a perfect transaction :)
      I highly recommend ^^

18. Renka is a wonderful buyer, she bought a Miruya wig from me, prompt payment, great communication :)

19. Renka purchased a body from me.
      She was great with communication, paid right away, and let me know as soon as it arrived.
      Thank you so much! You are wonderful person to deal with ^__^ :aheartbea

HIGHLY recommended!

20. Renka bought a volks msd mihmi wig from me! Communication was prompt & friendly, and she paid quickly as well! She was sure to let me know as soon as the wig arrived- thank you so much!! Would do business with again!