1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Renka

May 7, 2010

1. Renka recently purchased an outfit from me. She was absolutely lovely to deal with in every way:)

2. Renka bought a YoSD outfit from me. The entire transaction was excellent as she paid as soon as we agreed on the price and informed me when she received the package.

Thanks!

3. I traded my Volks SDM Liz for Renka's Lati Haru and it was an excellent transaction- the doll arrived quickly, and it was packed very safely :)
      I recommend Renka to other buyers and sellers !

4. I responded to Renka's WTB post for a Volks SD13 Ryo or F-11 girl; it was a pleasant and easy transaction, because Renka was great to communicate with from beginning to end, paid immediately, and was nice enough to let me know that Ryo arrived safely! I'm glad that this doll has a good new home, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Renka again, any time! :)

5. I sold my doll to Renka
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      thank you

6. I just bought some shoes from Renka, they are lovely and she was so nice to deal with. She informed when she shipped the package. Thank you very much. :)

7. I bought a Volks mille-feuille-fraise-dress and a fluffy bunny cape from Renka and couldn't be happier! Ultrafast shipping and Renka is a really kind person. Thank you again, Renka! :aheartbea

8. I bought a pair of sd shoes from Renka.
      It was a smooth transaction with nice contact.
      I' d definitely buy from Renka again.
      Thanks so much!

9. I sold Volks outfit to Renka and could not be happier with how the sale went. Everything went smoothly and I would recommend Renka to all. Thank you so much!

10. Renka won a Volks Souseiseki from me. Really wonderful transaction: quick payment, great communication and kept me up to date.

11. I bought some Releaserain shoes from Renka and it was a perfect transaction :) Great shoes, fast delivery, well packaged and good communication. Thanks so much! :)

12. Excellent all around transaction with Renka for my purchase of Volks DDS Mariko Summer Festival Version Fullset. Thanks so much!

13. Renka bought doll hands from me, and it was a perfect transaction! Thank you so much!

14. I bought an MSD dress from Renka. Pleasant transaction and friendly communication, would recommend :)

15. I bought the Volks Kira sweet dreams default outfit from dear Renka and it arrived quickly in a shiny as new condition. I couldn't be happier. It was a wonderful experience again, to deal with Renka. She got truly a friend in this hobby! Thank you so much, sweet Renka! :aheartbea

16. I bought a Volks MSD outfit from Renka and it’s arrived safe and sound and in perfect condition. Her communication is excellent and she let me know what was going on with the parcel every step if the way. I highly recommend her as a seller :3

17. Renka purchased a pair of MSD boots from me
      Very smooth transaction and delightful to deal with

18. I bought a Volks kimono from Renka and she was lovely from start to finish! Item arrived timely and packaged well. Would definitely buy from Renka again!

19. Renka participated in the split I was doing for the last version of Lieselotte from Volks. She got the outfit and boots.

Everything was perfect since the very beggining . She paid in an split of an eye. Communication was always great, she is so friendly.

She was incredibly kind and patient during all the long long wait ^^. Also, kindly, let me know when she received her package at her home safely ^^ .

I have no doubt at all that I would love to deal with her in future if she allows me to do so ^^ !

Thank you so much sweetie, it's been a real pleasure to be able to dealing with you !.

20. I bought a Volks MSD F-18 from Renka, and everything went perfectly. The doll was shipped quickly and well packaged. I'd be happy to deal with Renka again anytime! :)