Feedback for Renna Revelin

Jun 26, 2007

1. Hello~ I figured since I've made a few transactions now that I should start a feedback thread for myself. Miffimifster actually suggested it hehe... ^^;

I'm hoping to make a good number of transactions in the future, since I'm obsessed with spoiling my dolls. :] I'm a buyer, not yet a seller lol...

2. Renna Revelin is an awsome buyer! Quick to pay, communicative and friendly!

I definitely recommend her, and would be happy to deal with her again.

:) :) :) :) :)

3. Renna and I traded, and there was great shipping+ communication! A++!!!

4. Fast payment, pleasant communication. I look forward to doing business with again. :)

5. Sold my Mei to her, paid fast and was a pleasure to deal with, thankx.

6. Renna Revelin bought a few MSD items from me and was a pleasure to deal with! Would definitely to business with again :)

7. Renna Revelin bought a MSD outfit from me. She paid promptly and was very nice to deal with.
      I would gladly do bussines with her again ^^

8. Renna Revelin purchased two pairs of shoes from me and we had a smoothly pleasant transaction. :) Payment was sent instantaneously and communication was simply fabulous from her end. A wonderful transaction and I would gladly do business with her again in the future~

:bcake:pcake Thank you for your purchase!! :pcake:bcake

9. Renna purchase some clothing from, she's a Joy to work with,
      I Highly Recommend her to all.
      :chocoberry:chocoheart:whitetruffle Thank you Sweetie, Enjoy :whitetruffle:chocoheart:chocoberry

10. Renna Revelin purchased a wig from me, and everything went perfectly. I'd be happy to deal with her again anytime! :) :chocoberry

11. Renna Revelin bought several clothing items from me and was a pleasure to deal with! I got my payment fats and communication was great through our transaction. I would recommend her to any seller! Thanks so much! :)

12. Renna Revelin bought a pair of shoes from me, it was a perfect transaction! Fast payment and great communication!! Thanks!! :)

13. Renna Revelin bought a wig from me and the transaction is smooth. Fast payment & great communication. Hope to trade with you again~~^^

14. Renna Revelin purchased some sd clothing from me, payment was prompt and communication was always friendly. Thank you for a very smooth and pleasant transaction.

15. Renna Revelin bought a wig from me. She paid quickly and was friendly in all of her PMs. Thank you for a wonderful transaction!

16. Renna Revelin purchased a few items from my shop. Renna Revelin paid quickly and had great communication! A+ Thanks!

17. Renna Revelin bought a doll body from me! She was quick with payment and very communicative.

18. Payment was fast! I would love to do business with her again soon!

Yours-Dre

19. Communication was great, payment fast and let me know when she got her items :) Thanks!

20. Renna Revelin bought some tights from me and was a pleasure! I received my payment fast and communication was great through our transaction. Thanks again!