1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Renna Revelin

Jun 26, 2007

1. Hello~ I figured since I've made a few transactions now that I should start a feedback thread for myself. Miffimifster actually suggested it hehe... ^^;

I'm hoping to make a good number of transactions in the future, since I'm obsessed with spoiling my dolls. :] I'm a buyer, not yet a seller lol...

2. Renna Revelin is an awsome buyer! Quick to pay, communicative and friendly!

I definitely recommend her, and would be happy to deal with her again.

:) :) :) :) :)

3. Renna and I traded, and there was great shipping+ communication! A++!!!

4. Fast payment, pleasant communication. I look forward to doing business with again. :)

5. Sold my Mei to her, paid fast and was a pleasure to deal with, thankx.

6. Renna Revelin bought a few MSD items from me and was a pleasure to deal with! Would definitely to business with again :)

7. Renna Revelin bought a MSD outfit from me. She paid promptly and was very nice to deal with.
      I would gladly do bussines with her again ^^

8. Renna Revelin purchased two pairs of shoes from me and we had a smoothly pleasant transaction. :) Payment was sent instantaneously and communication was simply fabulous from her end. A wonderful transaction and I would gladly do business with her again in the future~

:bcake:pcake Thank you for your purchase!! :pcake:bcake

9. Renna purchase some clothing from, she's a Joy to work with,
      I Highly Recommend her to all.
      :chocoberry:chocoheart:whitetruffle Thank you Sweetie, Enjoy :whitetruffle:chocoheart:chocoberry

10. Renna Revelin purchased a wig from me, and everything went perfectly. I'd be happy to deal with her again anytime! :) :chocoberry

11. Renna Revelin bought several clothing items from me and was a pleasure to deal with! I got my payment fats and communication was great through our transaction. I would recommend her to any seller! Thanks so much! :)

12. Renna Revelin bought a pair of shoes from me, it was a perfect transaction! Fast payment and great communication!! Thanks!! :)

13. Renna Revelin bought a wig from me and the transaction is smooth. Fast payment & great communication. Hope to trade with you again~~^^

14. Renna Revelin purchased some sd clothing from me, payment was prompt and communication was always friendly. Thank you for a very smooth and pleasant transaction.

15. Renna Revelin bought a wig from me. She paid quickly and was friendly in all of her PMs. Thank you for a wonderful transaction!

16. Renna Revelin purchased a few items from my shop. Renna Revelin paid quickly and had great communication! A+ Thanks!

17. Renna Revelin bought a doll body from me! She was quick with payment and very communicative.

18. Payment was fast! I would love to do business with her again soon!

Yours-Dre

19. Communication was great, payment fast and let me know when she got her items :) Thanks!

20. Renna Revelin bought some tights from me and was a pleasure! I received my payment fast and communication was great through our transaction. Thanks again!