1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Renske129

Dec 30, 2010

1. Hii^^

Here is my feedback tread.

Hope everything went well^^

2. i bought a lati from renske129
      Very good transaction very Nice girl
      many thanks

3. I sold renske129 a MNF and everything went great! She was very communicative and helpful. I would very much recommend her as a buyer : )

4. Renske ordered a custom hoodie from me and was wonderful to work with! Highly recommended!

5. Renske ordered outfit, and transaction was great - friendly and fast~! I really reccomend this buyer !

6. renske129 bought me a Minifee head. Nice buyer and person, great communication.
      Thanks you ^-^

7. i bought a mnf chloe head from renske129,really lovely seller and shipped the head asap.she arrived in good condition and it was a flawless transaction,so many thanks!!! :dance

8. Renske129 bought an MNF Chloe from me. Payment was fast and communication was always prompt and friendly :) I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again ~!

9. she has bought my juri head.she was verry enthousiastic and she was good to communicate.she buyd really fast.and she let me know when the head arrives.high recommended as buyer

10. I bought a mnf siean head from Renske129 and it was a perfect transaction. Communication was excellent and shipping was fast. The head was very well packaged, i highly recommended her.
      Thanks so much!

11. Renske bought from me mnf. Perfect transaction, excellent comunication. Very kind and solid buyer :) Thank you sweetie :)

12. Renske129 purchased some tan mnf hands, and she was a fabulous buyer :) Lovely to talk to, paid asap and let me know when they had arrived. An excellent transaction!

Thank you so much! :D

13. I bought a doll from Renske129, everything was perfect. She was very kind and the doll was shipped super fast and super pretty! I highly recommend Renske! <333

14. Renske129 bought hoodie and a wig from me.

Everyhing went very well. She paid fast and let me know when the items arrived.

Thank you! :)

15. Paid incredibly quickly for her MNF Siean head! Thanks so much :)

16. Lovely Renske bought my minifee chloe tan a while ago. Payment was done at time and even though I had a hard time anwering PMs back in time she was very friendly and nice throughout the transaction! Thank you so much for your patience and sorry for my late feedback <.<

17. Renske bought my mnf feet
      she paid very quickly and was very nice to deal with!!
      I recommand her!!!

18. I bought a Minifee Juri 2008 from Renske129. Great seller!
      Very attentive and responsible, reliable packaging. Thank you very much!:)

19. Renske129 purchased a Leeke wig from me and was great to work with! Very friendly & great communication~ She was very understanding about my vacation and that shipping would be delayed because of it. Thanks so much!!!

20. I sold a Minifee Mirwen mod by Andreja to Renske. Very friendly buyer, fast communication, etc. Highly reccommended! Thank you so much, Renske!