Feedback for Resin Shop

Apr 9, 2010

1. I purchased an Impldoll Child "Yolanda" from the Resin Shop. Communication was great and the doll was in perfect shape! She even let me come pick her up to avoid issues with the hands breaking in shipping!! I will do business here again!! A++ seller!

2. I purchased an AoD Type-2 body from Resin-Shop, and I am very pleased with the transaction! ^-^ The item took a bit of a while to arrive, but that mostly had to do with my deciding to order during the Lunar New Year. This was a bad call on my part! ^^;;; At any rate, Cassy handled the transaction very professionally, the packaged was shipped well, and when it arrived at her shop, it was shipped to me promptly. I recommend this shop, and will likely buy from it again!

3. I bought two Usagihime wigs through Resin Shop. Kassy was very prompt in her responses to my questions, and she shipped the wigs out the day after she got my payment. The wigs arrived quickly and safely packaged. I was very happy with my order, and I would love doing business with her again!