1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Retrobox

Mar 22, 2010

1. Time to start a feedback thread for Retrobox! :)

I sold a pair of blue/gray glass eyes to Retrobox. What a great transaction! Paid promptly and extremely friendly.

Fantastic buyer! 5/5 Stars: :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

Thanks again! :thumbup

2. I sold a fur wig to Retrobox and the transaction was perfect! She ordered the wig for a friend and asked me to ship it directly, which I was happy to do. Our communication was delightful throughout, and she sent the payment very quickly, informed me when it arrived to her friend, and even posted pictures.

Thank you again for a fantastic transaction! ^_^

3. I did a commission for Retrobox ^ ^ She was very kind, and was great to communicate with~! The whole transaction was lovely and went smooth. I would totally recommend her to anyone :3

4. [FONT=宋体]You are very very good buyer , your kindness,friendship and praise really encourage me to keep working for the whole doll world ,and let me deeply feel the trust ,friendship ,kindness during our transaction . I am a glass doll eyes manufacturer , I enjoy the praise from you after my hard work,to be honest , I am really willing to work for you again and try to do my best to make the top quality and service for the wonderful doll world .to let all of us to feel the trust and friendship between the people and make the happyness for each other are more important than the money , and feel our work are meaningful and life are really happy [/FONT][FONT=宋体]. Any requirements including the special requirement which no people can do ,please feel free to contact me .
      thank you again!
      Your friend :Lu [/FONT]

5. I bought a soom syen head from retrobox and am sooo happy! A greattransaction, and retrobox was very understanding when I got worried even though it ended up being my parents forgeting something came in the mail while I was away >.< Great seller!

6. 'Retrobox' bought some soom eyes from me and was super lovely to deal with.
      She paid fast and was very friendly in communication.
      I would highly recommend her to anyone :-)
      Thanks again!

7. Retrobox recently commissioned a 'Closet Monster' White Dragon Hat (Size 6/7) from me. She was extremely kind, communication was wonderful and payment was super quick! After it was sent out she let me know when it made it home safely and I can't wait to see it on her little Syen. Great buyer... I would definitely do work for her again, and highly recommend her to everyone else!

Thanks again!

8. I bought an adorable little Soom Syen from Retro ^^
      She was very easy to communicate with and understanding when I told her I needed a Layaway :]
      Super seller, and I'd definately do buisness with her again :'D

9. I sold Soom rabbit ears & tail to Retrobox, and it was a really great transaction! She was very friendly and prompt in PMs, and she paid right away, as well as letting me know when the parts arrived.
      I'd be glad to do business with her again! :)
      Thank you so much! :D

10. Retrobox ordered another fur wig from me, and was again delightful to work with. She was great in communication and payment, and when the wig got lost in the mail she was very patient in waiting a little extra time to see if it would show up, and then for me to make and mail her a replacement wig. Aside from Canada Post messing up, we had a flawless transaction! I would be happy to work with her again, anytime.

11. Sold Soom Mylo/Teschen Bunny parts to Retrobox. Quick and easy transaction, great and friendly communication, would recommend.

12. Retrobox ordered a custom hoodie from me and was just wonderful to work with! Great buyer! Perfect transaction~ Thanks!

13. Retrobox bought a Dollheart outfit from me and was wonderful to communicate with. Highly recommended buyer, thank you &#9829;

14. Retrobox sold me a set of Soom Mylo bunny parts. Not only was she quick to reply and to ship, she even included a cute set of fuzzy cat ears and tails as gift. Now I have *2* happy dolls! :D Wonderful seller.

15. Retrobox sold me a Fairyland MNF VE Woosoo. She is an absolute sweetheart and I definitely recommend her as a seller! She had excellent communication and shipped the day after she received payment. And she also included extras! ^^ I would definitely do business with her again. :)

16. Retrobox bought a soom outfit from me. She was very sweet in communication and prompt in making payment. Thank you!

17. Retrobox bought my Soom Aloa. She was such a sweetie to work with! She paid right away and kept in constant contact. She also let me know as soon as Aloa arrived. I'd happily work with her again in the future. :)

18. Bought some soom fantasy parts off her! Super packaged well and my doll appreciates the new look. Thank you so much!

19. I bought a SOOM Dune head from retrobox. She was wonderful to work with, quick to respond to messages and very friendly! I would totally love to work with her again and recommend her to anyone! [FONT=&quot]&#9829;[/FONT]

20. Retro box bought a set of Aphan horns from me. Everything went smoothly and she let me know when they arrived. Thanks and enjoy! :whitetruffle