1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Revilis

Sep 4, 2009

1. I bought 3 more wigs from Revilis and they arrived this week and I must say I'm super impressed with them all yet again! I love the styles she makes are so unique and I've gotten so many compliments on my dolls wearing her amazing wigs that I just want more and more of them XD

2. I purchased a custom wig from Revilis and it arrived quickly and I love it! It's perfect and she was great to deal with and friendly in all communication. Thank you so much!~

3. I did a trade with Revilis for a face-up for my Key head. Her Pms were polite and prompt and she kept me informed with progress pics. She mailed him back as promised, packed safely with some cute stars and a Thank you letter. He looks wonderful. She did a great job! Would highly recommend.

4. Revilis bought a pair of eyes from me and the transaction was quick and pleasant. :) The buyer was communicative, prompt and notified me immediately upon the item's arrival. An A++++++++++++ for a buyer! :thumbup

Thank you very much~! :aheartbea

5. I worked with Revelis in person ^^ She did faceup, mod work, body blushing, and restringing for a doll of mine.
      She was wonderful throughout the process and really nailed exactly what I was looking for!
      I recommend working with her any day.

6. Revilis bought a Soom torso from me on layaway and it was a very smooth transaction and great communication the whole way through. Excellent buyer - I would deal with her anytime!!!!

7. Bought a wig from Revilis and it arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Great transaction - thank you!

8. I commissioned two fur wigs from Revilis's shop, and the transaction was absolutely perfect. Communication was fantastic (and super friendly!) and the wigs got to me in no time at all. The fur she uses is soft and lovely, and the wigs themselves are well-constructed and a good fit on my Yo-SDs. I wouldn't hesitate to commission her again :)

9. Bought an in-stock Karma Cat wig from Revilis, communication was very kind and wonderful! And the wig arrived so quickly, in great condition. She was very thoughtful and friendly. Could not ask for anything better! I plan to commission her in the future~

10. Bought a couple of wigs from Revilis. Perfect transaction. Would gladly do business with her again. Thank you very much.

11. PERFECTO!
      did a faceup commission with Revilis and everything is great!
      comminucation is really good as well super friendly and nice to deal with
      the faceup is great, i'd go back to her once i got enough cash!
      the packing is great as well it just totally feels like a royal opening! with a card and envelop with the crown seal and sparkly little stars when i open it
      and everything is safely packed, just maybe it could save us some shipping by shipping in a smaller box >.<"

12. I sold Revilis a Real Missing Link M-20F head. She paid fast and let me know when she received it. I would gladly sell to or buy from her again. She is very sweet!..and also lovely to chat with. ^.^

I hope he makes the perfect Atlas! <3

13. Bought a wig from Revilis. She was very friendly and finished it quickly. I love the wig. ^^ Fits perfectly! I'll most certainly get another one sometime.

14. I bought three wigs for my Yo-SD Resinsoul dolls from Revilis. I absolutely love these wigs; they're amazing quality and they look fabulous on my dolls! Super nice seller with great communication and fast shipping, too. :D

15. I bought two wigs from Revilis. ;w; They are both absolutely adorable, as was their packaging! xD She shipped them out very fast, and communication was great. Thank you so much!

16. I had revilis do two face ups for my soon monzo and iplehouse Carina. I am very pleased with the work she has done =] very friendly communication and swift responses. Will highly recomend her ^^ and will defenatly commission her again!! Thanks Rev!!

17. I bought a great wig from revilis. It arrived super fast and this was an all around perfect transaction. Thank You!

18. I commissioned a wig from Revilis, it's adorable and exactly what I wanted. It's very well made and was shipped quickly. Great transaction, thank you!

19. I commissioned 3 wigs from Revilis' store on DoA! She was very polite in all her communications, she shipped the wigs very quickly, and even though she was really very busy she got the wigs finished in a timely manner.

I would love to commission her again! Beautifully made wigs & very nice quality!!! &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;

Thanks so much for the pleasant transaction!

20. I bought 2 wigs from Revilis. They are so awesome, I will definitley be coming back for more. Communication was great and the shipping was super fast. Thanks so much!