1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Revilis

Sep 4, 2009

1. :aheartbea Positive :aheartbea

I bought a shamrock wig from Revilis, she sent is supper fast, it was excellently packaged, and came presented so nicely that I was caught off guard, lol. Wonderful to deal with. I absolutely recommend her as a seller! A+++

2. I commissioned a faceup form Revilis and did a marvelous job (especially on the scars)!
      The custom commission went great with plenty of talk on either side to make sure everything was done correctly.
      Great first commission for me!

3. i ordered a limited feather wig from Revilis ^_^ it came super fast and is just perfect!

4. Revilis was part of the Tata's GO I ran and she was wonderful! I'd love to have her in future GOs! Thanks for being part of the first GO I've ever run! <3

5. Bought some of Revilis' handmade necklaces - very lovely and delicate-looking! Also bought one of her pompom scarves - they are such a fun, great idea, and look adorable on! Thanks so much!

6. I ordered two custom wigs from Revilis and they are just as I wanted! I'm really impressed with her work and I'm going to order again for sure.

Thank you so much!!

7. Positive~

I offered a trade for her Kawainino Ando head, and after a few PMs, we were able to come to a lovely agreement of a partial trade/purchase (money from me). We shipped on the same day, and the Ando head was so lovely packed :)

On a side note, I would also like to add, she did mods and a faceup on the head, which were absolutely lovely :3

Needless to say, I was very pleased and would gladly trade and or buy from her again without hesitation :3

8. Bought a white wig from Revilis. Wig was well made, color as described and the fur was very soft to the touch. I'd definitely buy from her again next time! :)

9. bought a wig from revilis, thanks so much! ^_^ was a good transaction!

10. i commissioned two wigs from revilis
      she's one of the friendliest users on DoA. I'd love to commission her again
      she replied to my questions very fast, was friendly during the whole transaction, and also the shipping was super fast.
      thank you so much for the wigs and everything
      highly recommended!

11. revilis purchased a doll head from me
      Communication was prompt and very friendly. Payment was also made at the promised time. She also let me know when the package arrived as well. Thank you very much for the business! I highly recommend revilis!

12. The wig Jigarkhvar commissioned for my SD boy fits him really ver well
      I think I'll also commisssion her, if I need another wig for one of my ohter boys ^^

13. Revilis made a custom fur wig for me, and it was a brilliant transaction. ^_^ She was way faster than I expected, and the wig is lovely. Communication was great and I got a picture of the wig before she sent it. I'll definitely be back if I need more custom wigs. ^_^

14. Revilis made another 3 customs wigs for me and they are perfect as always, I love them!!
      Great communication, the work was done very quick and she sent me pictures of the finished wigs.
      highly recommended!

15. Positive

Revilis made 2 custom wigs for me, and they are awesome!! Thanks so much!!

16. Revilis bought a Dollzone Hid from me. Communication was always pleasant. Payment was made immediately and I was informed of his arrival. This transaction was positive and I would recommend Revilis as a buyer.

17. Revilis purchased a dress set from me. She let me know as soon as it arrived AND provided me with a darling photo of her dolly in it--something I usually don't get to see!!! <3 I appreciate it so much! Fast payment, sweet person, smooth as glass. Thank you so much :D

18. I traded with Revilis some MSD items for the Elfdoll Wu head in normal skin. I couldn't be more pleased with the communication and transaction! I would love to do business with them again!! Thank you so much again~! &#9829; x]

19. I bought two Elfdoll Reminiscent heads (Red & June) from Revilis, and the whole thing could not have gone better. She was great throughout the whole thing - communication, packing, shipping, chatting, everything was great!

DEFINITELY recommend as a seller!~ Thanks again! &#9829;

20. Revilis has done three faceups for me and I figure its about time I leave feedback for her. She has always done wonderful jobs with my kids and I couldn't be more pleased. There is nobody I would trust more with my dolls than her as she always handles them with care and her work is gorgeous. Furthermore she's shown that she has a wide range of styles, all three of my kids are painted veeeery wonderfully and with their own unique personalities. I don't think there is anyone I'd rather have paint my dolls ^^