Feedback for rex

Mar 2, 2016

1. please leave your feedback :) thank you!

2. Rex, bought a Flower&Junior Yabi head from me. Communication was great and payment was fast. They also let me know they got the head. An excellent buyer, I would be happy to do business with them again

3. rex purchased a FairyLand Dreaming Elf Rin from me! Transaction went smoothly, she's very nice and polite, payment was fast and she let me know as soon as Rin arrived. She's a lovely buyer and I'd definitely do business with her again! :) Thank you so much!

4. I bought a PKF Ante from @rex via layaway and she was great to work with - including being very understanding when the bank took a few extra days to transfer money to my Paypal! I'm thrilled with my new little one. Thanks so much! :)

5. I bought a Souldoll Junia from rex and everything went amazingly. She let me pay off my layaway early, provided amazing photos when I asked, and everything was packed beautifully. Thanks again!

6. I purchased a FM60 Cygne head from Rex and it was a perfect transaction. Communication was great and Cygne arrived super fast. She even used heart bubble wrap :). Thanks so much Rex!

7. bought a doll from rex
      fast shipping and nice community
      thank you so much

8. :bcupcake:goldstar:aheartbeaPositive feedback:aheartbea:goldstar:pcupcake
      I purchased a pair of eyes from Rex and the transaction was smooth and perfect from start to finish and Rex
      was wonderful to work with and the eyes are perfect :) .
      Thank you so much Rex:hug:!

9. I bought a Flower&Junior Yabi head from Rex, and the transaction went well! They were a pleasure to work with, and my head arrived quickly, safely, and well wrapped! Thank you, Rex!