1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Reya Dawnbringer

Mar 24, 2012

1. If you had a deal with me, or I had a deal with you - drop a line here to let the world know how it went!
      Thank you for your attention.
      She purchased my LLT Roderich head. She even paid me the remaining amount of shipping (when it turned out higher then I expected). She was patient with me and she paid on time! Wonderful transaction!
    3. I sold an SD head to Reya, quick payment and great communication! ^^positive buyer!
    4. Reya bought some clothes from me, good communication fast payment, the parcel took a long time to arrived from expected but she wait patiently, a really nice person to deal with, absolutely A++, thank you again:D
    5. Reya bought a Castial mnm head from me. She was super awesome to deal with prompt payment and communication. Also, she was very patient as the head took longer than expected to ship. I would definitely do business with her again! Thanks so much!
    6. Reya Dawnbringer bought my Resinsoul Long! Payments were quick! Communication was open and good and everything was handled professionally! Great buyer! Would work with again!
    7. I bought a Dollshe IM Hound head from Reya and it was a real pleasure!
      She answered always in time and was friendly every time in her messages!
      I would always deal with her again!

Thank you so much!
    8. I bought a Soom Mecha Angel male body from Reya. It is as mint as if it just came from Soom, beautiful! Our transaction was very pleasant, wonderful communication, the body was very carefully packaged, and shipment was timely. Excellent seller, would buy from her again. Thank you, Reya for this love transaction!