1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Reyna

Jul 29, 2009

1. I finally have a feedback thread~ :chibi <3 [Thanks 37564!]

Be as brutally honest as you can! O:< BRUTAL. <3

2. Reyna bought a wig from me. She paid immediately and was great with communication and all around great to work with! I'd work with her again anytime :)

3. I sold msd boots to Reyna. She paid really quick and it was very nice to communicate with her. Thank you!!

4. I commissioned a face-up for my girl from Reyna and it came out amazingly! So far I have gotten two face ups from her and each and every time she was always sending update photos, if I wanted to change something she would happily, and the price was great. Definitely would recommend her to anyone.

5. Reyna bought some msd clothing from me and everything was perfect! Payment was straight away, communication was easy and friendly and she kindly let me know when the stuff arrived. Happy to recommend her to anyone!

Thank you Reyna! :)

6. Reyna bought a doll from me and was great. :) Payed promptly and let me know when it arrived.

7. Great transaction with Reyna who purchased a wig from me. Payment was fast and communication was good. An excellent buyer. Thank you!

8. Reyna bought two scarves from our last update. Quick with payment and so nice to deal with. Highly recommended buyer. Thanks so much!

9. Bought some MSd dollmore pants. Paid fast and was super at commication. Would sale to again in a heart beat.

10. Sold a beanie to Reyna. Good buyer, friendly, paid promptly. Thanks for a good transaction. :)

(...sorry I took forever to leave feedback.) :sweat