1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Reynardine

Jul 11, 2011

1. Reynardine participated in my 2nd M3 Studio group order, payments were super prompt and she was really patient with everything. An all around awesome participant. Thanks so much for joining my GO!! :)

2. Reynardine bought a wig from and the whole transaction process was great :). Good buyer.

3. Reynardine bought a doll from me, payment was very fast! Great buyer, thank you again!! :D

4. Reynardine participated in my For My Doll GO. Communication was great and payments were quick. Thank you again

5. Reynardine bought some clothes and eyes from me, great communication, it was great to deal with.

Thank you!!!!!!! ^^

6. Reynardine bought a Blue Fairy Tiny Fairy Jasmine from me. Communication was great, payment was super prompt, and she let me know as soon as the doll arrived. I couldn't be happier with the transaction and would love to do business again. Thank you!

7. Reynardine purchased a pair of eyes from me. She was a pleasure to work with, quick and friendly communication throughout. Immediate payment and she also let me know when her packaged arrived.

Thank you very much ^_^

8. Reynardine purchased some eyes from me. It was a pleasure to do business with her. She was nice in communication and she let me know when the eyes arrived. Thank you!

9. Reynardine purchased a wig from me ^^ Payment was quick and communication was prompt! Overall a smooth and pleasant transaction~

Thank you!

10. Reynardine bought 7 doll stands for me, she paid promptly, was fine and dandy at communication and let me know when they arrived. Great buyer, I just wish I had more stands to sell her! :)

11. This lovely person took part in my November 2011 Dollmore Go, everthing went very very well! Would recommend to anyone

12. Reynardine commissioned me for a face up, everything went great! Responded to PMs quickly, let me know when it arrived back safely, and very nice to work with, thanks! ^^

13. I recently sold a Luts KDF Maska to Reynardine. Communication was always prompt and polite. Payment was quick. Overall it was a quick easy transaction. I would be glad to do business with Reynardine again!

14. Reynardine joined my Leekeworld GO ^ ^ Payment was sent asap and is very polite! It so nice to work with you! Thank you~

15. Reynardine participated in my LUTS GO, and everything was great! She paid quickly, communicated frequently, and had a great attitude! Thanks again! :)

16. Reynardine adopted a Kid Delf Darae from me and everything went very smoothly.
      Fast payment, always pleasant communication and she let me know as soon as she arrived.
      Thank you so much for a flawless transaction~

17. Reynardine has bought a MSD-sized doll from me. Really efficient and trustworthy buyer. She paid up immediately after I gave her the total costs inclusive of shipping fee. Communication was good, plus she'd updated me after the arrival of the doll. :3 I'll be glad to have future transactions with her.

18. Reynardine bought a pair of eyes from me. She communicated well, paid promptly, and let me know straight away when they arrived. Great transaction. Thanks so much!

19. Reynardine bought a Bluefairy Kitten Denis from me. Payment was soooooooooooooo fast and communication with her very friendly and immediate. I highly recommend her as this transaction was perfect. Thanks a lot sweet Maria!!! xxx Stefy

20. I sold a couple pairs of glass eyes to Reyardine and the transaction was flawless! Couldn't ask for a nicer, more communicative person. ^_^ Definitely an asset to the DoA MP!