1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Reynardine

Jul 11, 2011

1. Sold some eyes to Reyardine in a super fast, simple and awesome transaction! Thanks much for letting me know they arrived :)

2. Sold a few wigs and MSD clothing to Reyardine. Great transaction, communication was fabulous and received payment quickly. Thank you and enjoy!

3. Reynardine bought a pair of ED urethane eyes from me. Payment was super fast and communication was great. Thanks!

4. Reynardine bought an msd Xiao from me. The transaction was excellent. Fast payment, great communication. Thank you!

5. Reynardine bought a pair of eyes from me and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. Payment was prompt and communication was excellent. She let me know when the eyes arrived, which I really appreciate. Great buyer, definitely recommended :)

6. Reynardine bought a Leeke wig from me and was such a pleasant person to deal with! Communication was great and payment was super fast! Would gladly do business with Reynardine again! 100% Recommend!

7. Reynardine bought a MSD from me. She was very nice and sweet. The payment was made prompty and evyerthing went smoothly. Thank you for a great transaction!

8. Reyanardine bought a doll from me. Payment was fast and was very understanding. Perfect transaction. Highly recommended

Thank you

9. had a great transaction with Reynardine! she purchased a little fair present jade from me and was wonderful and friendly to work with. i wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! :D A+++

10. Reynardine participated in my ED GO. She was just wonderful! Clear communication, fast payments, and she let me know as soon as the eyes were received! She is an excellent buyer and GO participant! Thank you so much! :D

11. Reynardine bought some clothes from me and the transaction went very well ^^ Thanks!

12. Reynardine bought a Volks Sakura from me. Communication was excellent and payment was speedy. She let me know when doll arrived. Such a pleasure to deal with her. Thanks again for a great transaction.
      Marianna

13. Reynardine participated in my For My Doll group order. Communication was great and payment was prompt.

14. A great transaction with Reynardine who bought my Tiny Fairy Louis! She paid quickly and was very pleasant to deal with. I would certainly work with her again!

15. Reynardine bought two dolls from me and was a pleasure to sell to each time. Prompt payment and excellent communication!

16. Reynardine is an amazing buyer. She's incredibly friendly and pays super quick and is a complete pleasure and asset to the DoA community. I've known her for many years but this is the first time we've been in a transaction on DoA and I feel fortunate to have had this opportunity since she's such a terrific person to deal with for sales. :chocoberry

17. I bought a Luts Maska form Reynardine. She was a great seller, worked on fair price with me and had great communication. She also went to the post office twice in the same day, first for price and then to ship him out. Highly recommended seller, I would be more then happy to do business with her again!

18. +1 as a buyer

reynardine participated in a For My Doll Group Order run by me. Communication was excellent, super friendly and payment was incredibly fast. Thanks so much for participating.

19. I bought a KDF Darae from reynardine. She was packaged safely, and the shipping was incredibly fast. Darae was in perfect condition and she even came with accessories! Reynardine was excellent with communication and even held her for two weeks for me until I had the funds. I highly recommend her as a seller. Thanks! :)

20. I sold my Bluefairy Benjamin to reynardine and the transaction went perfectly. She responded quickly to all my messages and paid very fast. I would definitely work with her again. A+ buyer.