1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for rhiella

Feb 11, 2010

1. I brought a couple of MSD items from rhiella and couldn't be happier with how everything went. Communication was great, she let me know when they were shipped out and was just a pleasure to deal with.
      Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again, thanks :)

2. Rhiella joined my SOOM Shonki split for the paws/arms. Payment was prompt and communication was great. Thanks for helping my first split go off successfully! :D

3. Rhiella joined my split for a Luts LE Bory and I couldn't have been more happy with the transaction! Great communication, swift payment and all around great person! A total pleasure to split with, would totally do business with again :D Thanks again! <3

4. I ust sold a Soom dress to rhiella. A great transaction, smooth communication, swift payment. I would love to work with again. Thank you very much.

5. Great buyer!! :D

She bought a Soom biweekly outfit from me and everything went perfect. She paid promptly and kept good communication. Recommended!!

6. Rhiella brought a pair of dikadoll girl hands from me and was a dream to deal with! She sent payment quickly, was very sweet and has great communication.

Thank you sooo much!!!
      Nina

7. Bonnie sold me Soom Eliv fish hands and shins, and she shipped out quickly; they arrived today. Thanks so much, Luv! I'm going to enjoy this project. :)

8. I bought a pair of Syen horns from Rheilla. Pefect condition, super fast shipping. And she was constant and lovely with her communication. I reccomend her highly as a seller! :)

9. I purchased a wig from rhiella, excellent communication, quality item- and I received it the day after sending payment! Thanks so much :D

10. i buy from Rhiella very positive! more fast! thanks

11. I purchased some soom tiny parts from rhiella. Communication was very easy and fast, and she kept me advised of all postage details. The items arrived perfectly, and she even refunded some unused postage.

Totally an amazing seller, I would buy from her in a heartbeat.

12. Bought a Shonki paws from rhiella and everything went perfectly fine. xD The transaction was all fine and she ship out fast too. I received the paws today. ^_^

Thank you

13. Bought KDF Summer Event Head from rhiella- she was very friendly and answered all my questions. Shipping was verrrryyyy fast and she's a lovely seller, wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again!

Thanks! (Also sorry this is late!)

14. I bought tiny doll hands from rhiella, thanks for perfect transaction! She´s very nice person to deal with, and sold the parts in reasonable price and shipped them soon. My best recommends! :)

15. Bought another pair of hands from rhiella. Her communication was great and really friendly. The items were shipped the next day I paid and arrived 6days later! Couldnt ask for a better transaction than that! Thanks again~

16. Bought a default Hati wig and Beyla wings from rhiella. The transaction had been wonderful. Very good communication and quick shipping.
      Wish you all the best. Greets to Australia.
      Ereskigal

17. rhiella bought a latidoll kuroo from me. She paid immediately and kept good communication throughout. She was kind enough to let me know as soon as the doll arrived.
      I would highly recommend her to anyone! ^^​

18. I bought 2 pairs of MSD pants from rhiella. Communication was great, shipping was really fast and I (and more importantly my boy) love the pants!

19. I bought a soom torso from Rheilla perfect transaction!

20. I bought some YoSD tights from Rheilla. Shipping was fast, she was helpful and friendly and the tights arrived in perfect condition. A very smooth transaction. Thank you :fangirl: