1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for rhiella

Feb 11, 2010

1. I bought some Iv feet from rhiella. She was lovely to deal with and shipped them super fast. Thanks so much!

2. I bought my favorite Soom LE Ai eyes from rhiella. She is a very nice and professional seller! Prompt communication and fast shipping. I couldn't be happier with my lovely eyes. Thank you dear! :truffle

3. I bought soom parts from rhiella. She was very easy to communicate with, shipped quickly and the items arrived in perfect condition, exactly as described.

4. I bought a Dollheart Set from Rhiella. The transaction went nice and smooth, very good communication.
      Thank you very much <3

5. I bought a t gem dress from Riella, fast shipping, great dress, I would buy again!

Thank you!!!!!

6. Rhiella offered me a trade: Her Dollheart Fer for my Soom Keny/Silt mask.
      It was wonderful to deal with her, the communication was great, we shipped the items out at the same day and the Fer arrived in great condition and is absolutely awesome.
      I'd gladly do a trade with her again.
      Thank you <3

7. I bought a dress set from Rhiella. She was great to deal with. The dress arrived very fast and was well packaged. She even threw in a freebie! Highly recommended!! Thanks!

8. I bought a Soom Teenie Gem Bygg head with custom faceup from her. Then we went in on getting parts from Soom when they had bodies and arms for sale. She allowed me to make payments and she packed my doll in nicely and was even kind enough to add a few things I really needed. She was great to work with, replied often and was very easy to keep in touch with.

I enjoyed doing business with her and wouldn't mind buying from her again if she had anything I wanted. :3

9. rheilla has bought from me an outfit Lati yellow, all has been perfect, good communication, fast payment, thanks again !

10. Back again...
      I purchased a cute little hat from rheilla. She was most informative and helpful! I will happily buy from her again

11. Bought a Beyla head from me. Kept in great contact with me, Shipped it too her face up artist. She was super kind and a sweetheart to deal with! Thankyou! :D

12. Rhiella bought my Lati Yellow Lami Ninja from me. She paid super quickly and kept communication flowing throughout the sale. She was very quick to update me once the doll arrived. I would highly recommend her to anyone wanting to buy or sell. x

13. Hi, I bought a lati ninja mask and it was a pleasant transaction, kindly person and shipping fast.A pleasure!!

14. Very Positiv
      I bought from rhiella a HZ-outfit.
      Super communication, fast shipping and friendly person.
      Note.1+

15. She's bought my Beryl NVED, Payment is so fast and paid in full, great communication & so good relation, She's good buyer and I would happily have more transactions with rhiella thank you! ^^

16. I purchased 2 wigs from rhiella, communication was great, shipping was fast & the wigs adorable! Thanks so much :) !

17. I purchased a Teenie Gem (Steam)punk outfit from rheilla.
      Communication was great, the outfit is adorable!! I would definitely buy from her again. Thanks so much, now my lil' gal isn't running around nakey! :D

18. I`ve bought Dia NS from rhiella, I am very thankfull for her! Very good a person to write with! Very carefull and friendly!

19. I bought a pair of Soom Teenie Gem Lower Arm parts from Rhiella. She kindly messaged me when I was looking for a pair and let me know she had some for sale(and shipping) for very inexpensive.

Shipped out when she said she would and arrived in a decent amount of time.

Would happily buy from her again.

20. i bought a pair of supergem forearms from rheilla, great communication and fast shipping.
      thank you! ^_^v