1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for rhiella

Feb 11, 2010

1. I have purchased a Luts Zuzu Delf Vampire Version Chu from rhiella. The package arrived a week later, as she quoted to me that it would. The outer paper that wrapped the box was torn, but the doll was wholly intact. At the time of shipping, there were unexpected fees for the shipping, and she kindly covered them for me.:thumbup

2. I bought an SD size handgun prop from rhiella. Communication was quick and friendly, and it arrived sooner than expected. Thanks! :)

3. I purchased a Syen head from rheilla and she was great communication, shipping was fast, very nice and product was as perfect as the description. would love to do business with her again :) highly recommended.

thanks!

4. rhiella joined my Lati split/GO and she was lovely to chat with, sent all payments quickly, and super patient when Lati kept us waiting for what felt like forever for an outfit. Very highly recommended!! :)

5. I purchased a YoSD Dollheart black Fer coat and necklace from rhiella when she responded to my WTB thread. She was lovely to work with and the coat came superbly packaged. Thank you, I would buy again in the future! ^_^

6. I trade my Chrom parts with rhiella's AI. She was very kind to take pics for me and the shipping was really fast. I received the doll yesterday with good packing. rhiella is very honest and I won't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you very much!

7. I bought a little Soom mask from Bonnie,
      perfect speedy delivery and really well packaged. Thank You so much, looking forward to having one of your fabulous corsets in the near future=)

8. I bought a Dollzone doll from her :3
      Communication worked well and i got info quickly. thank you :3

9. rhiella bought a pair of Lati hands from me. She was very patient and understanding even though the post was slow during the Christmas period. It was a pleasure doing business with her. Thanks! :)

10. Very positiv
      I bought from rhiella a small Soom Doll.^^
      She was extremely friendly, helpful and informative rich. The delivery service was also very fast. I thank her and would gladly act again in the future with her.
      I can only recommend! <3

11. I bought a modded 4 armed mini from Rhiella! she's adorable and very well modded!!!! i would DEFINITELY buy again! thank you!!!

12. Wonderful Seller! I purchased Lati sheep horns and legs. Excellent communication and item exactly as described and packaged well.
      Thanks so much! :)

13. Hi

I bought a pair of soom arms and a teenie gem dress from Rhiella both items are in great condition. I can't wait to try the dress on my t.gem when my doll gets back. Excellent communications and nice packaging. This is my second transaction with Rhiella and I would happily buy from her again.

14. I adopted Minoru World Ted from rhiella and everything went perfectly smooth. She ship the boy out fast and he arrived today. I am so happy to have him. His condition was great and everything was fine. Thank you so much... ^_^ Really happy to deal with you.

15. Rhiella bought to me a super gem male body. The payment was fast and the communication excellent. Perfect transaction. Thank you very much for all :)

16. I bought a most beautiful Luka the pan BJD from Rhiella, we had some postage problems with US post but she helped with everything! She answered all my questions quickly and at any time or anything I asked the best she could. I could not have asked for a better seller

17. I bought a Dollmore Judith from rhiella. The transaction was very smooth and she kept me up to date on everything about the doll. she was quick to respond and very helpful! I would love to do business with her again :)

18. I purchased a Withdoll Juwel head from rhiella and it was a great transaction. She is very friendly and my boy's head arrived securely. Thanks again!

19. Rhiella bought a Souldoll body from me and she was fantastic to work with. A perfect buyer in every way! Come back soon :)

20. Bought a set of Withdoll armor from Rheilla, the whole transaction was wonderful an the armor arrived packed up super safe. Thanks!