1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for rhiella

Feb 11, 2010

1. REPEAT CUSTOMER. I purchased Soom eyes from Rhiella. As usual she was an excellent seller, fantastic communication and fast shipping!

2. Bought a doll from Rhiella. She is the nicest person in the world! She gave me a refund because of a thing that was absolutely NOT her fault. She was patient and understanding as I reacted completely unprofessional out of nerves. And she even payed part of the shipping.
      I highly recommend her and would love to d business again!:)

3. I just sold a head to Rhiella, excellent transaction and she let me know when it arrived safely :)

4. Purchased some Calvin Kleins for boy from Rheilla. Very nice item and transaction was as agreed. Thanks much!

5. I bought a set of Soom outfit from Rhiella. This is my third time buying from her and as usual, her communication was fantastic and very friendly! Package was shipped out in a very timely manner! I would love to do business with her again!

6. I did an Ariadoll double box split with Rhiella and the transaction was perfect!

She kept me updated every step of the way, checked the items for damage and mistakes when they arrived, and then very safely packaged and shipped my part to me in record time!

Frequent, prompt, and polite communication and speedy shipping. Flawless transaction and I'd be glad to do business with her again!

7. I made a very good deal with Rhiella. I bought Dollmore LE outfit from her and everything passed great. The communication was very fast easy and nice as the shipping as well.

8. I purchased an Elfdoll Dami sleepy eyed face plate from rhiella, and couldnt have been happier--the communication was friendly, the arrival quick and smooth and everything was perfect. Highly reccommend. Thank You!

9. Bought a SOOM Bygg outfit from rhiella~ Great transaction. Would buy from again!

10. I did a partial swap with rheilla where I traded dollheart items + money for a Soom Taco outfit. Communication was great and the items were shipped fast. The only hitch was that the outfit arrived without the necklace. However, when I mentioned this it turned out to have been a simple mistake, the necklace was found as I spoke to her and promptly sent to me to arrive this morning. Over all I'm very happy with the transaction, rheilla was easy to deal/communicate with and is very friendly, also let me know when my side of the trade arrived to her.
      I would happily deal with you again rheilla :)

11. I bought a Kuroo from Rheilla for Christmas. She was very quick to respond to PMS and shipped her out quickly and was a pleasure to deal with, I would happily deal with her again! Thanks so much!

12. rhiella organized a Luxullia split from Soom. I purchased a OE head from the split. She was wonderful! Great communication and speedy shipping. Great seller! Thank you!

13. rhiella organized a Luxullia split from Soom. I arranged to have the horns in the split. Rhiella is awsome! excellent communication, fast shipping, just a peach to work with! thank you so much!

14. I bought a pair of Soom Luxullia hooves from rhiella.
      Very nice price, great communication and fast shipping! I wouldn dealing with her again and I highly recommend her! Thank you!

-Shadow Bunny

15. I bought rhiellas Soom Taco with Horns, Tail and Acryl Eyes. She was SO lovely to take my Dollheart Dress as part of the payment *-*
      And! She waited for a pair of wings i bought from another Australien Girl to arrived because i could save the Airmail costs to Germany for the wings (i saved 18$ x'D). She than shipped both things very well packaged to me. It was FAST, 27th sended and today arrived x'D
      I love her SO much for beeing SO kind *_____*

16. I commissioned 2 Steampunk outfits, 2 sweaters, and some stretchpants from rheilla. Her workmanship was excellent, she shipped as soon as she received payment, communications were clear and prompt. I look forward to working with her again.

17. Just had a wonderful transaction with Rhiella. My doll arrived in perfect condition - super fast, well packed and her communication was wonderful. I would definitely buy from her again and highly recommend her.
      Thank you.

18. I bought a shirt from rhiella. Everything went smoothly, she shipped promptly and kept up friendly communication. I'd be glad to do business with her any time. :)

19. Sold some Iplehouse clothes to rhiella and everything went perfectly and would happily deal with her again. Thanks

20. I bought a Soom MD Luxullia head from rhiella, lovely seller I got the head very fast and I love it so much! Thank you <3