1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for rianne

May 7, 2009

1. I bought a pair of yosd boots from rianne. She was extremely helpful since it was my first time buying from the marketplace and shipped imediately. The item came in perfect condition, exactly as described.
      Thank you! ❤️

2. Bought a Leekeworld wig from Rianne. Arrived in perfect condition, and very quickly! Thanks for the pleasant transaction :3nodding:

3. So um, I think I forgot to leave feedback the last time... Yes, this is not my first purchase with Rianne! That is how awesome they are! Thanks again for a quick, friendly, and seamless transaction :)

4. Bought an outfit from Rianne. She shipped it very quickly and it's in fantastic condition, exactly as described. Would definitely purchase from again! :)

5. I commissioned Rianne for two faceups and the end results were outstanding!. She was very easy to communicate with, sent progress photos, and did a fantastic job creating the faceups with the concept photos I'd sent her. I'm definitely commissioning her again in future!:D

6. Purchased an SD sized sweater. Communication was always prompt and polite. The sweater was shipped quickly and arrived very well wrapped. It is in excellent condition and I love it. Thanks.

7. I commissioned a faceup from rianne (Komorebi). She was patient and wonderful to work with, and the faceup was flawless and returned to me well-packaged and in a timely manner. Highly recommended faceup artist!!!

8. Ms Kira did a phenomenal job on a custom face-up for my MSD Dreaming Bory. Great communication about progress and asked midway through the process to make sure I liked everything. Highly recommended for her superior skill. Many thanks!

9. I bought a Little Moda outfit from rianne -- we had some shipping confusion at first, but once that got straightened out, the outfit arrived lightning-fast with some lovely surprises tucked in the package. Great communication, and the outfit is in perfect condition; it was a pleasure to do business with rianne, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again, any time.

10. I bought an outfit from rianne, and the transaction was perfect!

11. Bought a Love Spring dress from Rianne. Arrived quickly and safely. This is the second time i have purchased from them and would definitely do so again!

12. I bought a tan Serenadedoll Charlotte SP from Rianne, and she is utterly perfect.

Rianne is an A+++++ seller who is efficient and speedy in shipping! The box was packed perfectly and arrived in no time flat

13. I commissioned Rianne for a faceup and everything went perfectly! She kept me updated on my doll (excellent communication), and was quick to ship once completed. The faceplate was packaged safely and I love the stamp she used on the box. Her work is amazing! I would love to commission Rianne again in the future. Thanks!

14. I bought a Tree Design winter hat from Rianne -- it arrived quickly and was packaged securely. My hipster elf loves it! Thank you again!

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

15. I bought a Lovesprung LE romantic lace gown from rianne. It was a perfectly smooth transaction; communication and shipping were quick. Thanks again!

16. I bought a Head from rianne and it was a smooth Transaction.
      Nice communication, quick replies, fast shipping and it arrived well packed.

Thanks again <3

17. I bought a pair of Silver glass eyes from rianne and everything went smoothly. The eyes were packaged well and arrived in a timely manner :) No complaints whatsoever! Thank you <3

18. I purchased a pair of yosd boots from rianne. Great communication with fast shipping. Highly recommended seller! Thank you!

19. POSITIVE FEEDBACK FOR RIANNE
      I bought a sadol gold goddess outfit from Rianne.
      the transaction was perfect, shipping was fast.
      I would certainly do business with Rianne again.

20. Positive Feedback:
      I purchased several items of clothing/shoes. She was able to combine shipping, and when there was a mixup about an item, communicated promptly with alternative solutions prepared. She shipped promptly when she said she would. I am already shopping for more items from her listings!
      ~Akiko