1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for rianne

May 7, 2009

1. I commissioned two faceups from Rianne and my boys have never looked more beautiful! Rianne was very communicative and thorough, even sending me color swatches to make sure they had the right red, and shots of the dolls in-progress (which was so cool to see asdfg).The turn-around time was quick, and the dolls arrived packaged safe and sound quickly after. Thanks so much for the wonderful work, would absolutely commission again and highly recommend ^ ^

2. bought a Dollstown head from Rianne ..beautiful artistic faceup ,shipped well ,great communication ...I'm so happy

3. Purchased a merry doll round Zuri from rainne. Great transaction! Fast shipping, packages well, very good communication, and she even added freckles to the faceup for me to fit my character :aheartbea It was my first time ever buying a doll secondhand and it couldn’t of gone smoother!

4. I purchased a Dollshe female body from rianne and as usual it was a fast and professional transaction--the body is factory-fresh and even nicer than described, and shipping was lightning fast. Most appreciated and I would do business anytime!

5. Bought a pink monique wig from rianne. It was perfect, arrived very quickly. Would def recommend as a seller.

6. I commissioned Rianne for a faceup on a Dollzone Gene Head. They did a superb job! They began working very quickly upon arrival and the faceup wasn’t done in an extremely timely manner. They sent photos of the work in progress and allowed me to ask for slight changes such as darkening if the freckles. All in all my doll turned out better than I could’ve hoped for and I would undoubtedly recommend Rianne for faceup commissions, as well as returning to them myself in the future! :)

7. Had a great transaction with Rianne, I bought a Love Sprung Cinderella gown from her, she was friendly, great communication and she updated me with shipping status when the weather wasn’t so great, I couldn’t be happier, thank you!

8. Purchased a Crobidoll purse second hand and the transaction was excellent, would definitely buy from them again!

9. I commissioned rianne for two faceups, one for my Minifee Halloween 17 head, and one for my Minifee Nanuri 17 head, and they turned out fantastic! The whole commission process is so easy with rianne that I'm definitely planning on sending more of my crew to her to work on! Thank you again!

10. Positive Feedback!
      Rianne bought a Supia doll from me and it was a great transaction. Paid promptly and let me know when the package arrived. Would do business with again!

11. Positive
      I bought a Dollshe Amanda head with a gorgeous faceup from Rianne. Communication was great and the head arrived in packed well in perfect condition! I'm very happy and would do business with her again!

12. Sold a Dollshe Fashion Scale Arsene to rianne. Quick and effective communication, almost immediate payment, and told me right away when he arrived. I'd definitely sell to rianne again!

13. I commissioned Rianne for a faceup on my Feeple60 Rona and the results are superb! I'm so thrilled with how my Rona turned out and the level of detail/depth is absolutely stunning! Rianne was excellent to work with and provided updates and insight on how she'd go about painting my character with the theme I had in mind. Shipping was very fast too. Rianne was fantastic to work and I highly recommend her! :aheartbea

14. I commissioned Rianne for a custom and an artist faceup, and the results are fantastic. My Saint looks better than I could have imagined, and my Mirwen is stunning. I'm super pleased, and cannot wait to commission her again!:dance

15. I bought Dollshe Adonis from rianne.
      She was very loyal and agreed on layaway, on suitable terms for me.
      The communication was great and she shipped parcel carefully wrapped and very fast.
      I recommend rianne as a very responsible and pleasant seller<3 Thank you!

16. I bought two pairs of EID sized shoes from Rianne, Very fast and kind replies, fast shipped. The shoes were well packed. Thank you so much! :)

17. I commissioned a faceup from rianne and it was a very pleasant experience! rianne is very talented, polite, and professional. I couldn't be happier with my girl's faceup, such clean and skillful work. I would gladly do business with rianne again.

18. I commissioned a face up for my Modoll Tom head from Rianne. They were professional through out and did an amazing job on him. Their work complimented his sculpt perfectly and I would highly recommend them for anyone who is looking to get their doll’s face professionally done.

19. This was my third time commissioning Rianne, this time for five faceups, and she fill a beautiful job as usual.

The two artist faceups were unique and very pretty.

As for my three custom requests she did a perfect job bringing to life the looks I wanted for them. I requested that she do a faceup on my F01 based on the faceup I’d done for her, but in her style, and she really came through. She still looks like my original character, but with a more professional faceup and I couldn’t be happier.

I will definitely be commissioning her in the future again for as long as she still does faceups!:D

20. I commissioned Rianne for a faceup - she did a wonderful job and quicker than I expected. Communication was perfect from start to finish. I have a lot of blank heads that need faceups and now I know where I will be sending them :)