1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for rianne

May 7, 2009

1. I purchased a Rainman Blina head from rianne and the transaction was flawless. The head was shipped out super fast, was well packed and just as described. I would happily work with rianne again in the future.

2. Rianne just bought my Iplehouse FID Miho, and it was an absolutely perfect transaction -- great communication, fast payment, and rianne took the trouble to let me know that Miho arrived safely. Two thumbs WAY up! :aheartbea

3. I purchased a pair of Volks Yotenshi wings from rianne. The wings were shipped promptly and arrived safely.

Thank you for a great transaction! :D

4. I commissioned Rianne for a face up for a My Meadows Bailey. I gave her free reign on the face up and she did a fantastic job. Great communication. Hope to commission her again in the future.

5. I commissioned a faceup and hand blushing for my Souldoll Juana from Rianne. She was super professional with her updates and policies. My girl is absolutely gorgeous, even better than what I was hoping for. I would 100% commission her again in the future and would recommend her work to everybody!

6. I bought some accessories from Rianne. Great communication and price, fast shipping. Will buy from her again. Thank you!

7. I commissioned Rianne for a face up, and the result is so great ! Thank you again :love

8. I commissioned Rianne for a faceup, and the result was absolutely breathtaking. She took my messy idea and made it into a true piece of art. Would 100% work with her again!

9. I bought 2 pairs of shoes from Rianne. Whole process was pleasant and quick!

10. Excellent transaction with Rianne from who I purchased a Narae. Shipping was very fast and communication was good. A perfect seller. Thank you!

11. Positive

bought a crobi wig from Rianne. rianne was super helpful and shipped quickly too. super friendly and pleasant to do business with.

thanks again!

12. Fabulous seller! I bought a head from her with a beautiful face up. Communication was excellent and shipping was fast. Thank you so much, Rianne!! Love the head! x

13. I purchased a silver MSD wig from Rianne, which was well-packed and came in perfect like-new condition! Definitely would buy from again. Thanks so much!!

14. Purchased a Dollshe Saint from rianne. He shipped very safe and secure and quickly (especially considering the pandemic and all). Faceup by her is 110% stunning (as always). Communication is always aces. Thank you!

15. I bought an Iplehouse FID Athletic body from rianne...and it was a perfect transaction. She is prompt with responses and shipped him quick and packaged well. Thanks! :)

16. Rianne repaired some damage to one of my Euclase’s face (scratches, residue) and also provided a gorgeous face-up. Her work was beautiful, she was very clear with all steps of the communication process and the head was shipped back to me in a timely manner. I am looking forward to working with her again!

17. Bought a msd 5/6 Sartoriaj Jude head from rianne. She was friendly and nice. Great communication and easy to deal with. He arrived packaged well and she did a beautiful face up on him. He's one of my favorite Jude's.
      I would deal her with again. Thank you.

18. I adopted a Bimong Shahti from @rianne and I would definitely purchase from her again! She answered my questions promptly and was very helpful. The doll was exactly as described and was shipped and received quickly. Thank you for such an awesome transaction!

19. I purchased an mbluedoll / mazarine blue doll XiHyeon head from rianne with a gorgeous faceup.
      Communication was very pleasant and prompt and the head was shipped quickly. The packaging was very safe and included extra paperwork from rianne that showed the owernship trail from the original artist to herself.
      It was a very pleasant transaction and I am so happy with the head. Thanks so much! ^__^

20. I commissioned @rianne and she is such a wonderful artist to work with. She answered all my questions regarding her TOS and made me feel safe and comfortable sending off my doll. She works so hard to keep the delivery within her turn around time and I appreciated all her professionalism. When it came time for return shipping, she reassured me and followed up on my unscanned package. It was 100% customer service from start to finish! I definitely would recommend her especially as your first face up artist!