1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for rianne

May 7, 2009

1. I bought a wig from Rianne and the transaction went really smoothly: quick PMs and shipping, safe packaging and a nice wig, just as described. Thank you~! :chocoberry

2. Bought jeans from rianne, easy to do business with and quick shipping. Thanks very much!

3. Bought a pair of YoSd size tennis shoes from rianne and they arrived in perfect condition. So easy to communicate with and fast shipping.

Thanks

4. Rianne bought a Volks SD Megu from me. She had clear, quick communication and paid promptly. She also let me know when the package arrived. Great sale! I would do business again. Thanks so much!

5. Bought some misc slim mini clothes from rianne - communication was great and shipping was fast.. Items arrived well packaged and in nice condition.

Thanks so much!

6. Bought a wig from rianne. A very smooth, fast transaction from one end of the country to the other!

7. I bought an SD-sized body from rianne and she was very helpful, quick and easy to deal with. The body arrived fast and was neatly and perfectly packed.
      I sincerely recommend her!

8. i purchased a white soah from rianne and it was a great transaction - thanks again for such a lovely doll!

9. I purchased a hook from rianne also, and would like to let everyone know that it was a wonderful experience. It arrived and his happily being worn by my daughters pongpong. Thanks so much. Wouldn't hesitate to purchase from you anytime.

Angi

10. I bought a pink cocktail leeke wig from Rianne recently. It arrived today, and I couldn't be happier. It's even better than I thought it would be, and she packaged it up nice and safe from the weather for it's travels. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again, and would recommend Rianne to anyone :)
      Thanks so much!
      Alexis

11. I bought a wig from rianne, and everything went smoothly and easily. The wig is in perfect shape, even better than I expected considering it's very curly. ^~ rianne was nice enough to let me know when shipping was delayed for a few days because of the extreme weather, and went out of her way to ship as quickly as possible. Perfect transaction all around, would be happy to deal with rianne again anytime. :)

12. I just received a wig from rainne. Communications were great and shipping was quite timely. I'd look forward to working with her again.

13. I bought a Pukifee Bonnie on layaway from rianne, and every step of the transaction was wonderful! She always answered my PMs promptly, and she was wonderful when it came to working out a layaway plan that worked for us both. She let me know as soon as she received each payment, and shipped very quickly!! Overall it was a perfect transaction and I am thrilled with my little Caroline. I look forward to doing more business with rianne​ in the future!

14. I recently purchase a pukifee sweater from rianne. The whole transaction went smoothly! She was super friendly and quick to reply. She mailed the package out quickly as well and it arrived safely.
      Love the sweater so much much, thank you! I'd love to do business with her again any time!

15. I bought a Infinitidoll Tiki from Rianne.
      The Doll and the Face Up is in a good condition, thanks!

16. I purchased a Kirika Dawn crocheted PukiFee outfit from rianne.

Rianne was very approachable, friendly, and easy to work with. She let me know about changes in shipping costs and also her regular shipping schedule. There was a glitch in the notification system and I didn't receive a shipping notice at first, but rianne handled the situation gracefully and sent the tracking number immediately when I asked about it.
      The item was packed snugly and arrived safely within the expected time.

Here's a [ photo ] of my doll Hannah enjoying the outfit. :)

All around a positive experience! I would recommend and buy again from rianne.

17. rianne purchased a Yo-SD Kanon from me. She was very quick to respond to messages and paid me promptly.

Thanks for a smooth transaction! :)

18. I commissioned Rianne for a faceup on my Lati yellow Ruki. I was impressed with her professionalism, her open communication, quicker than expected turnaround, not to mention that I was absolutely THRILLED with the results - see this link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/33087609@N05/6288818900/

Her perfect detail work and blushing hid all of the imperfections from my home tanning of the doll. I cannot believe how perfect and beautiful she looks! I would not hesitate to commission Rianne for more face ups in the future, and give her my highest recommendation.

19. I bought some clothes from rianne and they arrived in the described condition. Prompt with communication overall and very friendly. Thanks!

20. Did a split with rianne; went great. Thanks so much.