1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for riceballs

May 27, 2008

1. Leave your feedbacks for me :kitty2

2. Sold riceballs a CP girl body-
      She paid when she said she would, and kept in communication-
      Would deal with her again anytime!
      Thanks for buying from me :)
      -Melissa

3. Sold an Elf Chiwoo to riceballs. Payments were made promptly and riceballs kept in communication throughout the transaction. Would not hesitate to sell to or buy from riceballs. :D

4. Sold a customized handmade furwig to riceballs. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

5. Riceballs purchased a pair of SD13 boots from me. She was a wonderful buyer who was very easy to contact, and paid very quickly as well. Thank you for an excellent transaction!

6. POSITIVE: riceballs purchased a wig from me. Super buyer: communication and payment were fast. I highly recommend her. I would totally do business with riceballs again! :)

7. I sold riceballs several clothing items. She paid by e-check and everything went smooth without a hitch. Swift, friendly pms, and she let me know when the clothes arrived. An overall pleasant transaction, I'd definitely recommend her! :)